Questions & Mysteries Up to this pointWhich SH is the most mysterious (we know the least about)

Who currently is the most mysterious Strawhat

• Sanji

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Franky

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Jimbei

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Chopper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Robin

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Usopp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brook

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
@Chrono lets make a survey to see if everyone is in accordance with you.

Up to this point right now which SH is the most Mysterious, i.e know the least about in this story?
You asked it wrong...

Being the most mysterious doesnt mean the person we know least about. Since Oda may never give a fuck about revealing something about said character.

Being the most mysterious is about having foreshadowings and mysteries given about you which are still not answered.

You asked it wrong...

Being the most mysterious doesnt mean the person we know least about. Since Oda may never give a fuck about revealing something about said character.

Being the most mysterious is about having foreshadowings and mysteries given about you which are still not answered.
Being the most mysterious literally means knowing the least about the person, that's literally what being mysterious means, not your twisted version of making an excuse for Sanji to be the most mysterious

Very few people care about your Sanji mysteries if Oda wanted to address those he would have back on WCI, but he chose not to.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji literally had a whole arc dedicated to him so we could find out more about him, i dont understand in anyway what makes him the most mysterious

Zoro fits that criteria.

No we don’t
Sure we do.
He grow up in "Little Wano" in the East Blue.
He went around beating all the dojos around, until he came to Shimotsuki Village, where he met Koushirou and formed a rivalry with his Daughter. Getting Wano Ichimonji as a child.
After years of training he went off to be the "Greatest Swordsman" in the World, got lost and began bounty hunting for money.
Because famous in the East Blue.
Then he joins up with Luffy.

In terms of knowing the character the least then it is Brook. Oda has shown us either part of or the entire childhood of each Straw Hat with the exception of Brook.

Before his stint as a pirate, the only info we have on Brook is that he served in some nation’s army. Apart from that, nothing. As far as I can recall, we do not know what island he is originally from, how he acquired his love of music, how he learned to play music, who his mentor was, why he wanted to become a pirate etc. etc.

One could say that Brook’s background is pretty bare bones and that he could be hiding a few skeletons in the closet. :brootea:

brook we literally know nothing about him other than what crew he was on and how he died and him being around when rocks and roger existed make him even more mysterious

In terms of knowing the character the least then it is Brook. Oda has shown us either part of or the entire childhood of each Straw Hat with the exception of Brook.

Before his stint as a pirate, the only info we have on Brook is that he served in some nation’s army. Apart from that, nothing. As far as I can recall, we do not know what island he is originally from, how he acquired his love of music, how he learned to play music, who his mentor was, why he wanted to become a pirate etc. etc.

One could say that Brook’s background is pretty bare bones and that he could be hiding a few skeletons in the closet. :brootea:
That is true, but we do know some bits about his past, and has past crew and Laboon, and how he revived as a skeleton, etc

what mysteries even?
A couple were listed on the other thread

Sure we do.
He grow up in "Little Wano" in the East Blue.
He went around beating all the dojos around, until he came to Shimotsuki Village, where he met Koushirou and formed a rivalry with his Daughter. Getting Wano Ichimonji as a child.
After years of training he went off to be the "Greatest Swordsman" in the World, got lost and began bounty hunting for money.
Because famous in the East Blue.
Then he joins up with Luffy.
Actually his flashback starts with him losing to Kuina in the manga in CH 5, what was said in the Anime was a filler, so techincally we do not know where in the East Blue Zoro is from, he could have been born in the same village as Koshiro.

To me the potential candidates are:
-Brook. This guy had an entire life and adventure before the strawhats that we've barely touched upon, from an era before even Roger made a name for himself. That said, it might never be relevant.

-Jinbe: Similar reasons to Brook but not as drastic, plus i wonder if that Poneglyph he got in his cover story will ever be relevant lol.

-Franky: We've potentially heard very little of what he knows about Vegapunk's technology from the time he spent at that island. Also i wouldn't be surprised if he somehow managed to keep a backup of the Pluton blueprints. There's also him being abandoned by some pirates but i wonder if that will ever be relevant.

-Zoro: Potential Wano-tied origina aside, his devil powers like Asura and luck haven't ever been given much of an explanation, though i guess it might just be shonen flare like Sanji's leg catching on fire without spinning.

-Luffy: Not because of him necessarilly but simply because of all the prophetic implications regarding Joyboy, the destruction of fishman island, the dawn, etc.. Basically all the potential endgame stuff.

Being the most mysterious literally means knowing the least about the person, that's literally what being mysterious means, not your twisted version of making an excuse for Sanji to be the most mysterious

Very few people care about your Sanji mysteries if Oda wanted to address those he would have back on WCI, but he chose not to.

Sanji literally had a whole arc dedicated to him so we could find out more about him, i dont understand in anyway what makes him the most mysterious
You literally made this thread because of my statement. This whole thing is for my supposed "twisted reason". When I said Sanji is the most mysterious, I meant due to many things about him which still remain a mystery. Not how many supposed mysteries he could have that have never been hinted at.

If your not gonna use my defintion...best keep my name out of it then. Since your clearly twisting my words and making easier to give relevance to characters....that Oda isnt even bothered expanding on.

A couple were listed on the other thread

Actually his flashback starts with him losing to Kuina in the manga in CH 5, what was said in the Anime was a filler, so techincally we do not know where in the East Blue Zoro is from, he could have been born in the same village as Koshiro.
Wasn't Koshiro born in Shimotsuki Village? In the SBS for 96 Oda shows us a diagram of Koshiro being born in Shimotsuki Village.
  1. forges the "Enma" and bestows it to the heir of the Kozuki Family, Oden.
  2. 55 years ago, he sets out to sea!
  3. He and the samurai of Wano have a grand adventure!!
  4. They make landfall in a certain place in the East Blue.
  5. They save the locals from mountain bandits.
  6. They teach the villagers the way of the sword, who become enamored with swordplay.
  7. They decide to settle there, founding Shimotsuki Village.
  8. His son, Koushirou, is born.
  9. His granddaughter, Kuina, is born.
To put it in other words, who Zoro meant by "a geezer in his village" that he met was actually grandpa Shimotsuki Kozaburo-san himself, who comes from the Wano Country. Oh? Then could that mean...Zoro's lineage...?! Well, the story of Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the samurai who founded Shimotsuki Village, is all I'm willing to share today!

In terms of what character we can stand to gain a better understanding of if we knew more about them, then it would be Brook. We know what currently drives him in the story, and that is his desire to see Laboon again, and fulfill the 50 year promise, but we know next to nothing about what his drive was to first become a pirate all those years ago. Not to mention he's pretty knowledgeable about certain things, and I feel his past life in the army attributes to that. But I always wondered why he left the military and decided to take up piracy. Something had to have happened for him to make that sudden shift.

Brook, case he lived in Xebec era, so he should know much more. He is obviosly spoiler to everything.
On second note I could put Nami, case Bellmere tried to hide her from WG, but it could be thing that Oda decided do not use in story.
But as first one is obviosly Brook.
Third place I would give to Chopper, case he is like 16 years old, so that should mean that Hirurk found him, when he was 14 years old, which is absolutely is not normal thing for animal grow like that, also chopper had that blue nose, so obviosly he is different, than normal animals, and that not because of his fruit, or it seems like that.