Questions & Mysteries Up to this pointWhich SH is the most mysterious (we know the least about)

Who currently is the most mysterious Strawhat

• Sanji

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Franky

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Jimbei

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Chopper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Robin

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Usopp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brook

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
Zoro past is nothing special
we will find out in wano arc about his lineage
There are already some hints about this

For me most Nami's past is most mysterious
We dont know anything about her

Luffy's mystery depends on unveiling the mystery of other established characters too heavily.

Brook has the most unknown, but I really think that only the smallest bits will be relevant.

Zoro is right about to have his mysteries revealed I think. There's still a lot to learn with him surprisingly.

Brook
We don't know anything about his childhood years and early adult years except that he used to be the guard of a certain kingdom. Plenty of stuff to cover. The most mysterious
Franky
Abandonned by his pirate parents which we know nothing about
Zoro
We know nothing about his actual family and how he ended in Shimotsuki village
Nami
War orphan as a baby, got some kind of unexplained supernatural unique ability to sense the weather highlighted by Vivi (special bloodline?).

Oda does not have to develop them, maybe Brook's life before he joined the rumbar pirates was simply uninteresting, Franky's parents were random fodder pirates, Zoro's family were peasants, Nami's weather sensing ability is simply a gift she was born with and her origin is irrelevant but I think those 4 are the ones Oda could add a new background if he wants to.

The most mysterious right now would be Zoro. The reason am saying this is cause Oda has placed hints about Zoro's origins ie. Oda hinted at a possibility of his origins but didnt tell us exactly what it is. So with Zoro we already know there is more to his orogins than meets the eye

Nami, Brook, Franky cause we also dont know where they are from. Depending on how Oda handles it, Nami's parents might have just been nobodies that died, Franky we were told was abandoned by pirates so Oda might just make them insignificant pirates. Brooke we have a background of his original journey, so Oda might just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Brook is the most mysterious, but Zoro is 2nd and the most likely for his mysteries to be relevant. It's entirely possible that Brook's could be ignored entirely, whereas if Zoro's past and lineage or whatever has nothing to do with the rest of the Wano arc I'd be fairly surprised.

It's very hard for the story to ignore Nami's origins if Zoro's origins are to be tackled because they're the 3rd and 2nd most important characters... We learned Chopper, Robin and Sanji origins anyway...