[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't confused about role cops. I got that figured out when people were talking about flavor invest in the last game. I was confused, and thought you were also, about whether or not every role in the game had an equal chance of being mafia or town. It appears that is the case.

That means we can't town clear people just because their role is usually helpful to town, like Doctor or Cop. It also means that claims are less meaningful, I think.
What do you think about the first two pages? Drago said this
The roles that will appear in this game. One of them does not make the cut.
Meaning there is a fake role in there, im gonna say its this one
Macho: The player cannot be protected from kills
Seems weird to have a role like that, that cannot be protected from kills. The wording is interesting because to me, people needed protection would be Town right? So why make it so one townie cant be healed or protected?
Post automatically merged:

That's not padding when I asked a role I have never seen. If any role can be mafia claiming would be useless here to know whether that player is mafia or not.

Only alignment cop might be town role only since mafia has no use for knowing player's alignment since mafia know which players are town and mafia.
I dont really care what you think it is, we played a few games together, last game tobi was a role cop and knew peoples roles if i recall. And its not even one post. Im done talking here, you do the same and do something else.
In the list there are two jailor roles, its usally unique, why?

Im gonna sleep gn.

N

NeutralWatcher

I dont really care what you think it is, we played a few games together, last game tobi was a role cop and knew peoples roles if i recall. And its not even one post. Im done talking here, you do the same and do something else.
I also don't care what you think. Imo my question helps a lot so players here don't take claiming for granted but also rely on reads since any role can be mafia or town.

Except alignment cop

Do you mean Jailkeeper? Jailkeeper is different from Jailor. Look at this role description.

D

Dragomir

No, that isn't the case. There are 18 roles but 17 players. So one of them won't make it cause the numbers don't add up. I can't choose which role doesn't make it in. Unfortunately, there isn't the normal bullshit fuckery going on in this game.

W

wordyworm

Seems weird to have a role like that, that cannot be protected from kills. The wording is interesting because to me, people needed protection would be Town right? So why make it so one townie cant be healed or protected?
I'm not sure. I guess it makes that townie play a different style of game, as in they wouldn't want to risk looking scummy, so they might play differently. It's just a confounding variable. Or, I'm totally wrong because I'm just guessing, lol.

Im gonna sleep gn.
Nothings unique in a mafia game, you're confusing mafia with town of salem. Different mechanics and how they play. Mafia doesn't have a role thats considered "unique".

Also with how the game is setup, theyre the same role but limitations on how they act at night. One is odd night one is even night.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nothings unique in a mafia game, you're confusing mafia with town of salem. Different mechanics and how they play. Mafia doesn't have a role thats considered "unique".

Also with how the game is setup, theyre the same role but limitations on how they act at night. One is odd night one is even night.
What'er your thoughts on NW and Fuji so far, Mr Wolf?

What'er your thoughts on NW and Fuji so far, Mr Wolf?
Fuji seems to be pushing extremely hard. Not sure if its because of the game setup as this is more of a post game then an action game and I've only played with fuji in Role Madness stylized games.

Being confused by role cop is weird but honest in this game but again I'm not sure many of you guys are familiar with a game where roles are basically pointless, which this game is. This game is going to be about post reading and deciphering how they're playing and who is going after who and how it plays out during the course of the game and how actions decipher.

the roles are just giving people something to do at night to start because once N4 passes only mafia will have an action which will be the faction kill, all other roles will be vanilla mafia and town alike.

I'm willing to take NW's confusing and posts at face value as they come off as genuine, Fuji's push on him is a bit of a stretch at this point and we should keep an eye on him. Its early in the phase to judge it but we have a basis of how hes playing and we can see where that changes and goes from and see who he pushes when they do things and who he doesn't.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fuji seems to be pushing extremely hard. Not sure if its because of the game setup as this is more of a post game then an action game and I've only played with fuji in Role Madness stylized games.

Being confused by role cop is weird but honest in this game but again I'm not sure many of you guys are familiar with a game where roles are basically pointless, which this game is. This game is going to be about post reading and deciphering how they're playing and who is going after who and how it plays out during the course of the game and how actions decipher.

the roles are just giving people something to do at night to start because once N4 passes only mafia will have an action which will be the faction kill, all other roles will be vanilla mafia and town alike.

I'm willing to take NW's confusing and posts at face value as they come off as genuine, Fuji's push on him is a bit of a stretch at this point and we should keep an eye on him. Its early in the phase to judge it but we have a basis of how hes playing and we can see where that changes and goes from and see who he pushes when they do things and who he doesn't.
Fuji's aggression is pretty noted for me. He usually is pretty aggro whenever playing, so that's not a shock. Not a fan of @NeutralWatcher immediately going for the vote/lynch after Fuji implies he's padding. That feels very premature.

Fuji's aggression is pretty noted for me. He usually is pretty aggro whenever playing, so that's not a shock. Not a fan of @NeutralWatcher immediately going for the vote/lynch after Fuji implies he's padding. That feels very premature.
I dunno, I find it no more different then Seth voting wordy and Fuji voting Tris from the get go, a pointless lynch right now. Naturally if you add in Tris voting for Fuji it might be an attempt to get enough lynch votes on someone randomly as Fuji now has 2 votes on him and the day just started.

True Fuji is aggressive at times, just a weird place to be aggressive on to me. Not overly suspicious off the bat, and if he plays like that all game then its not really that suspicious overall because its how hes playing. Just a weird convo to start.

Of course a lot of these early things tend to be more of town vs town with mafia just slightly adding in tid bits to push it along so really it could go either way right now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I dunno, I find it no more different then Seth voting wordy and Fuji voting Tris from the get go, a pointless lynch right now. Naturally if you add in Tris voting for Fuji it might be an attempt to get enough lynch votes on someone randomly as Fuji now has 2 votes on him and the day just started.
Uhhhhh. No, those aren't similar situations at all Mr. Wolf. Those early game votes were more banter / light hearted than anything else. I've done the exact same thing before. This came out of a dispute, minor as it is. Pointless? Maybe, but it's not like the others at all.

Uhhhhh. No, those aren't similar situations at all Mr. Wolf. Those early game votes were more banter / light hearted than anything else. I've done the exact same thing before. This came out of a dispute, minor as it is. Pointless? Maybe, but it's not like the others at all.
I just feel its a stupid early game lynch vote that might mean nothing, an emotional response to someone being aggressive. It doesn't indicate either or being town/mafia this early due to a vote so quick.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I just feel its a stupid early game lynch vote that might mean nothing, an emotional response to someone being aggressive. It doesn't indicate either or being town/mafia this early due to a vote so quick.
Maybe. Maybe. I don't like quick votes like that, especially early game. It's a skittish action. But most scum wouldn't vote to lynch right off the bat either way, I guess. Unless they were new to the game and NW is decidedly not.

Has Fujishiro ever pushed player who questioned about specific role he/she has never seen in the game?
You're asking me questions I wouldn't know. I can't think of a time but I can't think of many specific pushes.

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe. Maybe. I don't like quick votes like that, especially early game. It's a skittish action. But most scum wouldn't vote to lynch right off the bat either way, I guess. Unless they were new to the game and NW is decidedly not.

You're asking me questions I wouldn't know. I can't think of a time but I can't think of many specific pushes.
If Fujishiro has done that when he was town then I'll not sus him that hard and would not vote him but he has never done that, he accused me of padding for asking a question if any role can be mafia or not. A question that's important so players would not take claim for granted and would rely more on reads.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Fujishiro has done that when he was town then I'll not sus him that hard and would not vote him but he has never done that, he accused me of padding for asking a question if any role can be mafia or not. A question that's important so players would not take claim for granted and would rely more on reads.
Yeah, I have no idea what to tell you. I don't remember enough of Fuji's past games to say if he's made near enough arguments. I just know he's come in real aggressive a few times and annoyed me with that attitude. It's why it sticks out.

I'ma guess your vote on him is more a reaction vote than anything? Thinking about it, that'd make more sense than you actually suss'ing him, if you wanted to guess how Fuji's be.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah, I have no idea what to tell you. I don't remember enough of Fuji's past games to say if he's made near enough arguments. I just know he's come in real aggressive a few times and annoyed me with that attitude. It's why it sticks out.

I'ma guess your vote on him is more a reaction vote than anything? Thinking about it, that'd make more sense than you actually suss'ing him, if you wanted to guess how Fuji's be.
My reads are based on meta. IIRC he pushed Seraphoenox hard based on inactivity in Throne of Lies (unofficial). The vote was based on my read on him too. If I remember him ever pushed player for asking specific role then I might not sus him that hard.

Don't like his push on me when I tried game solving.

Status
Not open for further replies.