[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

15. Role Cop - Nights 1, 2, & 3 - 1x Strongman
18. Voyeur - Nights 1, 2, 3, & 4 - 1x Strongman

These 2 roles have Strongman passive. If they're mafia they might be able to use Strongmsn role tonight.

Too much inactivity around, figuring someone's alignment is too haphazard right now :/

However my current focus is on wondering whether or not the way TAC has approached this game is legitimate from a meta standpoint
So TAC gameplay is different in this game?

We are neither trying to find out the father of Dee’s baby (spoilers: it’s Carmen, the trans chick) nor turn this into a coke party...if Bill Ponderosa bursts into this thread and goes apeshit, don’t blame me.
What does Its Always sunny have to do with this game? I mean great series and all but....WHAT THE HECK!

(I want my season 15)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This reminds me of Naruto game. Too many fluffs post and TAC was scum.

@TheAncientCenturion You're not Rolecop or Voyeur with Strongman passive in this game right?
What do you want me to do when it's just been ability discussions (which can be solved by reading the OP post), you vs Fuji (which I gave my thoughts on), and a proposal of mass claiming (awful idea btw)?

N

NeutralWatcher

Why did you ask about this specific role?
These roles can perform Strongman role when player with these roles are mafia and this role can be used N1 today so if there's mafia that can perform faction kill, then it might be this role.

You're not worried Flower voted you? You had 2 votes now.
Post automatically merged:

Edit:
These roles can perform Strongman role when player with these roles are mafia and this role can be used N1 today so if there's mafia that can perform faction kill tonight, then it might be this role.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
These roles can perform Strongman role when player with these roles are mafia and this role can be used N1 today so if there's mafia that can perform faction kill, then it might be this role.

Edit:
These roles can perform Strongman role when player with these roles are mafia and this role can be used N1 today so if there's mafia that can perform faction kill tonight, then it might be this role.
Right. I should probably check out these roles in the opening post.

Not really. I'm town.

Fuji's vote is a joke vote. He always does that and that's why I always vote him back. It's kinda our thing lol

Flowa probably voted me so that Fuji and I would have an equal amount of votes. I would have unvoted but I won't do it anymore cuz I would be leading in votes then.

N

NeutralWatcher

Right. I should probably check out these roles in the opening post.

Not really. I'm town.

Fuji's vote is a joke vote. He always does that and that's why I always vote him back. It's kinda our thing lol

Flowa probably voted me so that Fuji and I would have an equal amount of votes. I would have unvoted but I won't do it anymore cuz I would be leading in votes then.
1 thing for sure if some dies tonight, it might be player with Rolecop/Voyeur since when there are players with these roles, these roles can perform Strongman role/faction kill and these roles can be used tonight.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
1 thing for sure if some dies tonight, it might be player with Rolecop/Voyeur since when there are players with these roles, these roles can perform Strongman role/faction kill and these roles can be used tonight.
So, the player that has a strongman role should be mafia? can't that role be town?

Edit:
Why do you think he has to be mafia with that? Drago said the roles are randomized so either mafia or town so it doesn't indicate that having that means its mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.