[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

So, the player that has a strongman role should be mafia? can't that role be town?
Why do you think he has to be mafia with that? Drago said the roles are randomized so either mafia or town so it doesn't indicate that having that means its mafia.
Which mafia role do you think can perform faction kill from roles description?

Vigilante
Strongman
Ninja

I rarely see town with Vigilante role so that leaves Strongman and Ninja. Only mafia with Alignment Cop role has Ninja passive and that roles are not available N1 so that leaves Rolecop and Voyeur.

Also with the existence of Role Cop, role that allows player to check player role but not alignment it means that some roles can be mafia roles or town roles

So, the player that has a strongman role should be mafia? can't that role be town?
Not in this game. Drago's being upfront with the type of roles(with one not being used) it can be either mafia or town as its all randomized.
Post automatically merged:

Which mafia role do you think can perform faction kill from roles description?

Vigilante
Strongman
Ninja

I rarely see town with Vigilante role so that leaves Strongman and Ninja. Only mafia with Alignment Cop role has Ninja passive and that roles are not available N1 so that leaves Rolecop and Voyeur.

Also with the existence of Role Cop, role that allows player to check player role but not alignment it means that some roles can be mafia roles or town roles
You're extremely focus on roles and setup and ignoring everything that was mentioned about it.

The roles are randomized, he's not picking and chosing what role is for what faction, its completely random so you're looking at things in the wrong light here.

N

NeutralWatcher

There are 2 roles with Vigilante roles.

1 can be used on N2. The other one can be used on N3.

So if someone dies tonight it might be someone with Rolecop/Voyeur role since when these roles are mafia, these roles can perform faction kill and these roles can be used N1.

Not in this game. Drago's being upfront with the type of roles(with one not being used) it can be either mafia or town as its all randomized.
Ask Dragomir.

What do you think about the meaning these roles? What's the meaning behind 1x Ninja at the end of Alignment Cop role and 1x Strongman at the end of Rolecop and Voyeur Role?

3. Alignment Cop - Night 2 Only - 1x Ninja
4. Alignment Cop - Night 3 Only - 1x Ninja
15. Role Cop - Nights 1, 2, & 3 - 1x Strongman
18. Voyeur - Nights 1, 2, 3, & 4 - 1x Strongman

There are 2 roles with Vigilante roles.

1 can be used on N2. The other one can be used on N3.

So if someone dies tonight it might be someone with Rolecop/Voyeur role since when these roles are mafia, these roles can perform faction kill and these roles can be used N1.

Ask Dragomir.

What do you think about the meaning these roles? What's the meaning behind 1x Ninja at the end of Alignment Cop role and 1x Strongman at the end of Rolecop and Voyeur Role?

3. Alignment Cop - Night 2 Only - 1x Ninja
4. Alignment Cop - Night 3 Only - 1x Ninja
15. Role Cop - Nights 1, 2, & 3 - 1x Strongman
18. Voyeur - Nights 1, 2, 3, & 4 - 1x Strongman
Ninja means you have a one shot of your ability and it can't be tracked or watched. Meaning you;re action is hidden if a watcher/tracker is on you.

Strongman here means your action can't be roleblocked, meaning if a roleblock targets you it won't stop the action from performing. Its a one shot of that so one of your actions is unblockable.

It doesn't matter if the faction here is town or mafia as the roles are RANDOMIZED. Meaning either faction can get it. Worry about roles is absolutely pointless in this game as not only do most actions only have a limited amount of actions, everyone becomes vanilla night 4. This is all about hunting via posts.

Your being to tied up right now in how the roles play out and which faction would have them because as its randomized it doesn't mean they're going to mafia or scum. You're looking for breadcrumbs when there aren't any.

N

NeutralWatcher

Ninja means you have a one shot of your ability and it can't be tracked or watched. Meaning you;re action is hidden if a watcher/tracker is on you.

Strongman here means your action can't be roleblocked, meaning if a roleblock targets you it won't stop the action from performing. Its a one shot of that so one of your actions is unblockable.

It doesn't matter if the faction here is town or mafia as the roles are RANDOMIZED. Meaning either faction can get it. Worry about roles is absolutely pointless in this game as not only do most actions only have a limited amount of actions, everyone becomes vanilla night 4. This is all about hunting via posts.

Your being to tied up right now in how the roles play out and which faction would have them because as its randomized it doesn't mean they're going to mafia or scum. You're looking for breadcrumbs when there aren't any.
DIsagree with you here.

I asked Dragomir if cop is mafia, can cop perform ninja role.

Dragomir said yes. I haven't asked about Strongman but I assume it's similar for Rolecop and Voyeur when these roles are mafia. I should ask Dragomir now.

You all can ask the same question to Dragomir.

Also ninja description is ninja can perform kill without being detected.

Ninja: Kills performed with Ninja cannot be detected

Edit:

I refer to alignment cop.

DIsagree with you here.

Dragomir said yes. I haven't asked about Strongman but I assume it's similar for Rolecop and Voyeur when these roles are mafia. I should ask Dragomir now.

You all can ask the same question to Dragomir.

Also ninja description is ninja can perform kill without being detected.

Ninja: Kills performed with Ninja cannot be detected

Edit:

I refer to alignment cop.
What are you disagreeing with exactly?

Ninja is a passive added to your action not a straight up kill.

If cop is town it can also perform ninja so it means nothing here because its simply a modified to their action.

If you mean ninja/strongman can be used with the faction kill yeah sure that's the case but it can also be used with the regular action. Meaning the ninja/strongman does not need to be mafia as it can still be used by town because its still usable by the regular action.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I'm going to bed now. Most likely I won't be here when the phase ends.

So, I'm sticking with my current vote since I have no idea who to vote right now and if I unvote I'll be leading in votes.:kayneshrug:

N

NeutralWatcher

What are you disagreeing with exactly?

Ninja is a passive added to your action not a straight up kill.

If cop is town it can also perform ninja so it means nothing here because its simply a modified to their action.

If you mean ninja/strongman can be used with the faction kill yeah sure that's the case but it can also be used with the regular action. Meaning the ninja/strongman does not need to be mafia as it can still be used by town because its still usable by the regular action.
Dragomir gave example when alignment cop is in mafia faction so I thought alignment cop when being mafia faction can use ninja role.

Already asked Dragomir if Alignment cop can perform ninja role when being town. Same with Rolecop and Voyeur.

If this is true then yeah maybe only Alignment cop is townrole only since mafia has no use to know player's alignments since they already know who are mafia and town.

Status
Not open for further replies.