[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I asked Dragomir.

So if rolecop/voyeur is mafia, rolecop/voyeur can perform strongman role?

His answer: Yes.

Then next questions.

So if alignmentcop is town, cop can stillperform ninja role?

So if rolecop/voyeur is town, rolecop/voyeur can perform strongman role?

His answer: No. They don't have a killing ability.

So if somebody dies tonight, it must be from player with Rolecop/Voyeur role since when these roles are in mafia faction, they can perform Strongman role/faction kill and these roles can be used tonight/N1.

@krogothwolf

I asked Dragomir.

Then next questions.

So if somebody dies tonight, it must be from player with Rolecop/Voyeur role since when these roles are in mafia faction, they can perform Strongman role/faction kill and these roles can be used tonight/N1.

@krogothwolf
A lot of your questions could be answered if you just read the opening post. Scums have always a faction kill. That kill does not come from any roles. Completely different thing. So it tells us nothing about role abilities.

N

NeutralWatcher

A lot of your questions could be answered if you just read the opening post. Scums have always a faction kill. That kill does not come from any roles. Completely different thing. So it tells us nothing about role abilities.
And the only roles with faction kill on N1/tonight if these roles are in mafia faction are Role Cop and Voyeur.

So if someone dies tonight it must be done with player with 1 of these roles.

Sheeple
Post automatically merged:

That’s a good start :steef:
I wake up, and youre still not doing much. What's up TAC? Do you have any gut reads so far.

as for what NW said
[/QUOTE]18. Voyeur - Nights 1, 2, 3, & 4 - 1x Strongman[/QUOTE]
As drago said we will sta
15. Role Cop - Nights 1, 2, & 3 - 1x Strongman
18. Voyeur - Nights 1, 2, 3, & 4 - 1x Strongman

These 2 roles have Strongman passive. If they're mafia they might be able to use Strongmsn role tonight.

So TAC gameplay is different in this game?
How can a voyeur and role cop kill?

Anyway, reads so far:

Fuji vs Tris seems TvT.
NW and Beta should read the setup.
Kro seems good (although he's hard to read).
Glover is weird. Wouldn't mind lynching him.
TAC is being TAC. Secondary lynch for today.

Rest is...the rest. Nobody else stood out so far.

Alsooo, unvote

Anyway, reads so far:

Fuji vs Tris seems TvT.
NW and Beta should read the setup.
Kro seems good (although he's hard to read).
Glover is weird. Wouldn't mind lynching him.
TAC is being TAC. Secondary lynch for today.

Rest is...the rest. Nobody else stood out so far.
You mean me vs NW? I didnt talk to tris at all.

Alsooo, unvote

You mean me vs NW? I didnt talk to tris at all.
Unless this convo is just an illusion or something...

vote lynch Fujishiro

I have a good feeling about this scum.🤭
I vote you and you suddenly appear :moonwalk:
Hi scum tris.
I just woke up. :hihihi:

There is no better thing to do than to vote you, fridge.
This is a straight up lie :shiba:.

N

NeutralWatcher

I think I understand. Already asked Dragomir. Only difference Rolecop/Voyeur and Alignment Cop from other factions when these roles are in mafia faction is kill done by Rolecop/Voyeur can't be stopped (Strongman) while kill done by Alignment Cop can't be detected (Ninja) while kill done by other roles beside these 3 can be stopped and detected. :sanmoji:

I asked Dragomir.

Then next questions.

@krogothwolf
That doesn't mean those roles are automatically mafia though, just that they have those modifiers, you're missing the point of the roles were randomized.

I've seen those modifiers used outside of kills so thought drago was doing that here guess not, doesn't change the general point I'm making, you're worrying to much about the roles and not the premise of the game.

Also mafia always has a faction kill a death does not mean those roles are mafia aligned. All it means is they can use those modifiers with the faction kill.

The setup is simple,

Roles Randomized, out of the 18 possible 17 used 1 unused
13 town vs 4 mafia
night 4 no one has abilities besides mafia faction kill.

We need to find mafia and rely more on deciphering the posts then what happens at night.

N

NeutralWatcher

That doesn't mean those roles are automatically mafia though, just that they have those modifiers, you're missing the point of the roles were randomized.

I've seen those modifiers used outside of kills so thought drago was doing that here guess not, doesn't change the general point I'm making, you're worrying to much about the roles and not the premise of the game.

Also mafia always has a faction kill a death does not mean those roles are mafia aligned. All it means is they can use those modifiers with the faction kill.

The setup is simple,

Roles Randomized, out of the 18 possible 17 used 1 unused
13 town vs 4 mafia
night 4 no one has abilities besides mafia faction kill.

We need to find mafia and rely more on deciphering the posts then what happens at night.
Yeah I already asked Dragomir and he said all roles can perform faction kill. Only difference Rolecop/Voyeur and Alignment Cop from other factions when these roles are in mafia faction is kill done by Rolecop/Voyeur can't be stopped (Strongman) while kill done by Alignment Cop can't be detected (Ninja) while kill done by other roles beside these 3 can be stopped and detected.

I woke up expecting more pages than this tbh,
Ill give my gut feeling list rn
1. Finalbeta (When beta is town he is more proactive and decides on a lynch pretty fast, even more so when he is town leader),also asked for mass claiming.
2. Flower Leaning Town rn, i cant read her well D1, but she called beta out and gave a list.For now town.
5. wordyworm Only seen her asking about game mechanics and that was that. So neutral for now.
6. Jew D. Boy Made two posts so far, mostly fluff about Its always sunny, apart from the TAC vote.
8. krogothwolf Only played with him once, but he seems active, but i wanna see more.
9. TheAncientCenturion This guys here, makes me think. He talked a bit yesterday after i went to sleep, but he's been fluffing some.(talking about among us, then joking around with jew,etc), so to be looked at.
10. NeutralWatcher My spat with him resulted in me sussing him a bit but, i have played with him a lot before and he is not this reactive when scum.
15. Tris Leaning town for her, for now. She usually silentish when town anyways.

Blue: neutral
Green: leaning town
Black: Acting scummy

1. Finalbeta (When beta is town he is more proactive and decides on a lynch pretty fast, even more so when he is town leader),also asked for mass claiming.
2. Flower Leaning Town rn, i cant read her well D1, but she called beta out and gave a list.For now town.
5. wordyworm Only seen her asking about game mechanics and that was that. So neutral for now.
6. Jew D. Boy Made two posts so far, mostly fluff about Its always sunny, apart from the TAC vote.
8. krogothwolf Only played with him once, but he seems active, but i wanna see more.
9. TheAncientCenturion This guys here, makes me think. He talked a bit yesterday after i went to sleep, but he's been fluffing some.(talking about among us, then joking around with jew,etc), so to be looked at.
10. NeutralWatcher My spat with him resulted in me sussing him a bit but, i have played with him a lot before and he is not this reactive when scum.
15. Tris Leaning town for her, for now. She usually silentish when town anyways.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Why’re you going so hard this early? First with pushing Nw for “padding” on page 2 now this?

Yeah I already asked Dragomir and he said all roles can perform faction kill. Only difference Rolecop/Voyeur and Alignment Cop from other factions when these roles are in mafia faction is kill done by Rolecop/Voyeur can't be stopped (Strongman) while kill done by Alignment Cop can't be detected (Ninja) while kill done by other roles beside these 3 can be stopped and detected.
Its similar to the WCI game, irc mafia there could faction kill with any role, melon was sanji and had no kill ability yet could do that.I think i understand your confusion better now.
Whats your take on:

Beta
TAC

Why’re you going so hard this early? First with pushing Nw for “padding” on page 2 now this?
First off, i didnt push him, i asked him questions.
2nd i always do those kind of lists at the begining of each game i play, heck you were in one of them TAC, the DN game, it was litteraly my first post, and i wonder. Why quote me so fast?Feeling rattled?

Unless this convo is just an illusion or something...

This is a straight up lie :shiba:.
Ah, that, meh i like to fuck with her :suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

This is a very diplomatic post at its core. You basically say nothing about every player but me here. Which is prettttty odd, and a bit coincidental if you ask me. Because you have Beta/NW saying I’m off Meta and then Flowa saying she’s willing to push a lynch on me (jokingly or not) as a back up.
So basically—you said nothing but “fuck the guy who seems to be easiest to lynch”.

What kills me is the effort put forth to say absolutely nothing about the rest of the players lmfao. Your post gives us no new info and you don’t even flirt much with town. Just a “lean town”.

this is indecisive scum behavior. You say nothing and offend / make yourself a target of no one.

First off, i didnt push him, i asked him questions.
2nd i always do those kind of lists at the begining of each game i play, heck you were in one of them TAC, the DN game, it was litteraly my first post, and i wonder. Why quote me so fast?Feeling rattled?
Well I’m certainly not a fan of garbage posts and pretending to be town—which seems to be your preferred play this game. Add something of substance next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.