[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what its from lol, its a good show. Just saying it was that little bit that to me was extremely weird for a mafia game. It didn't make sense as you said you were going to be busy then came back to specifically quote yourself to say that, it was a really weird way to play in mafia to me.

Fluffing is one thing, but fluffing yourself is something else.
yeah, but it was in a span of like 1-3 mins. I didn't leave for 20 mins then came back to post that.

There's something bugging my mind

If someone does happen to have a legit result at night then claiming does indeed make sense

Not sure why Flower immediately inferred that claiming would have provided no information

Do you have any explicable reason why you think we're scum buddies? You do realize we could also just be two Townies having a mindmeld? Calling us both scum for calling you out on doing nothing and fluffing around which you were only makes you look even more suspicious.
Post automatically merged:

Now I really need to sleep. GN for real now.
It's off putting that no one else was with it but I guess you could've been in a mindmeld. Now you're finding another BS reason to lynch me? The irony that you're saying this in the same post that you quoted my reasoning for suspecting you 2 to be scum buddies. Now this is very scummy.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt to Red atm, as he was acting like this all the time last game and he turned out to be town.

Let him have fun, minor.

I don't know if I've ever seen NW get this angry but then again I haven't seen someone try to piss him off.

Possibly the deadest mafia game I've ever seen. 😪😪😪

Where are a you at

?

Last edited:
I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt to Red atm, as he was acting like this all the time last game and he turned out to be town.

Let him have fun, minor.

I don't know if I've ever seen NW get this angry but then again I haven't seen someone try to piss him off.

Possibly the deadest mafia game I've ever seen. 😪😪😪

Where are a you at

?
What do you think about the whole situation Marimo? Any gut reads so far?

Eh, i think it has to do with it being september and during the week, people working/studying ,etc

N

NeutralWatcher

What do you think about the whole situation Marimo? Any gut reads so far?

Eh, i think it has to do with it being september and during the week, people working/studying ,etc
What about you?

You don't seem worried that you have 2 votes tied with RedGloverKing (I think only Flower and Krogothwolf voted him).

Also what's your thought of TAC?

What about you?

You don't seem worried that you have 2 votes tied with RedGloverKing (I think only Flower and Krogothwolf voted him).

Also what's your thought of TAC?
Im not worried because i am town and there is still time to find actual scum.
Off the top of my list its

TAC

Beta

Flower/krog for that red push that i dont like, at all.

And then you.

I summarized my thoughts on TAC earlier, not about to repeat them, also whats your sus list so far? All i saw you do is get angry at people since i woke up.

Youre far down the list mate, i didnt say you were full scummy, but its kinda interesting you just thought that. I said youre sus and put you far down the list, i just dont like some of the interractions you had so far, post me i mean.

@Seth @Calypso @RedGloverKing @Marimo_420 what are you guys thoughts so far?

N

NeutralWatcher

I summarized my thoughts on TAC earlier, not about to repeat them, also whats your sus list so far? All i saw you do is get angry at people since i woke up.
Reason I was angry:

TAC said fuck you to me after I sus him for a lot of fluff posts. Then accused me of being scum.

I said my reads are based on meta.

Next he said I was dumb all I did was asking question that everyone knew. (I don;t think anyone understand mechanic of the game).

Then he voted me and I said my questions were forced not genuine.

How the fuck it was forced when I have never played a game where most roles can be mafia or town?

Edit:
Then he voted me and he said my questions were forced not genuine.

How the fuck it was forced when I have never played a game where most roles can be mafia or town?

I think TAC defended RedGloverKing when Flower and Krogothwolf sus him.

vote lynch redgloverking

the case on him is kinda weak but it’s the only case we have i’m not sure on fuji yet but fuji is more useful so losing him is a bigger loss to town than red

tac vs nw felt town vs town to me i’m leaning town on flower

fuji and jew i’m neutral on them so i’m keeping my eyes on them

@Fujishiro

I don't understand. Why do you read me as top sus with Flower/krog despite I pushed for them so fiercefully?
I have you as sus below TAC and flower/krog, i just worded it badly. Im still trying to guess if youre town or not, when you are you try to push hard for someone. Also there was the whole mass claiming thing, which basically just gives a list of targets to mafia.
Though i still have TAC as my top sus therefore,
Vote Lynch TAC

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Vote lynch RedGloverKing
I unvoted your ass, and why are you worried to be in the lead I wonder
Getting lynched because of a joke vote would be kinda stupid, don't you think?

Unvote

Didn't mean to write the RedGloverKing vote smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.