Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He definitely owes him something in my opinion. I bet that Nacht will say that they don't have time to see what's up in the Spade Kingdom and they will push straight for the mission while Noelle will form her own sort of rescue team with the Elves.
is black clover worth reading ? At least TOG tier or nah?

N

NeutralWatcher

From Mangehelpers

Patolli: Erusia
Patolli: It is an unexplored region that lies in the zone of powerful demons in the depths of the inner lands of the Heart Kingdom.
Noelle?: (Note: I can't make out what is being said here. It isn't legible enough)
rustles
???: You're already awake...!?
Noelle?: ....This child
Secre: .....Tetia~sama....!!
Secre: You're still alive...!!
Secre: ...This magic...!!
Secre: Even the twins in her belly....only one is still alive...!!
Secre: She was alive all this time....!!
Secre: She managed to (pass on life/connect lives).... (Note: Just in case this part doesn't make sense to you, Secre is referring to how Tetia's kid is alive thanks to Tetia's efforts to stay alive)
Patolli: You all managed to survive that explosion with your own strength.
Patolli: Thanks to your efforts, the citizens of the heart kingdom are safe and sound
Patolli: The fact that you all weren't eradicated by an enemy as powerful as that is incredible...
Patolli: You've really become strong over these last half a year...
Noelle: With just that much....it isn't enough.....!!
Noelle: I couldn't protect them....
Noelle: I became much stronger after training over these last half a year but still...!!
Noelle: ....I'm already....
Noelle: Stronger than you lot, am I not!!!
Noelle: Teach me that strength right this instant!!! (Note: Part of this isn't legible but I translated the part I can make out)
Noelle: I have to become stronger right now!!!!
Noelle: Much Stronger!!!!
Ryha: Geez...This Princess...She's not like the other royals that just has others do her bidding for her is she.... (Note: Text isn't legible enough so had to guess a bit on this part)
Patolli: An opponent you couldn't beat even with 6 months of training
Patolli: are you actually thinking you can win against her in such an incredibly short amount of time...? (Note: Text isn't legible enough so had to guess a bit on this part)
Noelle: I know that much...I'm not wet behind the ears....
Noelle: But still...
Noelle: Giving up on becoming stronger is much more difficult!!!
???: (Text is illegible)
Patolli: So that's how it is...
Rhya: As usual, they are an annoying bunch
Patolli: Alright. You all can become stronger
Patolli: by using the the secret technique of the Elves, "Extreme Magic"....!!!
Noelle: You guys!!!!

Tetia stuff is confirmed.

Those two little elves we see are most likely descendants of Licht's second child.

Unconfirmed yet but Asta started his training with Nacht.

A few more dialogues missing.

The chapter looks juicy.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Marimo_420
How fucked up this is that dialogue chapter in BC is more hype and fun than One Piece?

Tabata is op.
I would assume because he keeps it somewhat fresh and entertaining, not boring and tries to hard.