[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Scum would go for inactives as they would have less of a risk of being watched /protected so it's no surprise imo.
Post automatically merged:

@Tris did you find something out?

N

NeutralWatcher

Are we allowed to state what our roles were last night?
Depend what role. Investigative role like Role Cop or Alignment Cop should stay hidden especially Alignment Cop since that role can know player alignment mafia/town and mafia would likely target player with that role for night kill.

Ok, Jew is a Roleblocker then, jew dont say if you rbed or who you did, let them come out and say it, and if they dont then we can question them about it. Maybe in hindsight this shouldnt have been revealed, because town would usually say if they got rbd, scum are less likely to. I thought tris mightve been a watcher/voyeur by the way she worded her question in a way that made me think she might be that, and those are fine to reveal info with usually.
Are we going to reveal whether someone did something at night or would that be totally useless this game?

Are we allowed to state what our roles were last night?
Mass claiming only paints target on towns back for mafia to pick out. Especially in this game where roles are not linked to your alignment.

Not gonna lie...I completely forgot to submit an action :crybeard:
Godamnit

Ok, Jew is a Roleblocker then, jew dont say if you rbed or who you did, let them come out and say it, and if they dont then we can question them about it. Maybe in hindsight this shouldnt have been revealed, because town would usually say if they got rbd, scum are less likely to. I thought tris mightve been a watcher/voyeur by the way she worded her question in a way that made me think she might be that, and those are fine to reveal info with usually.
Do we even know if the person gets informed they were roleblocked? usually it just happens and you don't actually know so no one could claim they were roleblocked as this is a mafia game not a ToS game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Mostly Flower for the lynch on RGK out of nowhere. Seemed totally unfounded, and him flipping townie doesnโ€™t make her look any better. Without any basis of my own, wondering if someone like Midnight is lurking in the shadows. Always willing to flip TAC just for the hell of it. Donโ€™t have a strong opinion on anyone else to be honest, havenโ€™t paid much attention this round.

@Dragomir Does it tell the roleblocked if they were blocked or not?

Do we even know if the person gets informed they were roleblocked? usually it just happens and you don't actually know so no one could claim they were roleblocked as this is a mafia game not a ToS game.
You might be right, i just assumed it would work this way since its a full claim game, and a light one at that. I might have been basing my thinking too much on ToS.
Also, since you're here, 3 people voted red yesterday.

I find the fact that you pushed a red lynch interesting. Especially since the grounds on his push was that he was fluffing a bit and quoted himself. He was acting the same last game and he was town.
Flower did the same and was mostly inactive yesterday, though i know she has school. Im still unsure about if she's scum or not this game, because as scum she tends to be more active. @Flower what are your reads so far?

Last edited:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
So scum might be experienced player. Do you have any idea who?
At some point, the scum who killed Wordy could have been an inexperienced player too.

Reborn subbed in and he is an experienced player. So, Reborn would have been pretty helpful to town if he wasn't killed. This might have been also the reason why he was killed imo.

Wordy didn't say really much, that's why I think that's the case.

Though the scum could have gone for those too who are really inactive and haven't said a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.