[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

At some point, the scum who killed Wordy could have been an inexperienced player too.

Reborn subbed in and he is an experienced player. So, Reborn would have been pretty helpful to town if he wasn't killed. This might have been also the reason why he was killed imo.

Wordy didn't say really much, that's why I think that's the case.

Though the scum could have gone for those too who are really inactive and haven't said a thing.
Yeah scum might be worried that Reborn might expose them. Reborn is very active in scum hunting after all.

@Dragomir Does it tell the roleblocked if they were blocked or not?
Post automatically merged:

You might be right, i just assumed it would work this way since its a full claim game, and a light one at that. I might have been basing my thinking too much on ToS.
Also, since you're here, 3 people voted red yesterday.

I find the fact that you pushed a red lynch interesting. Especially since the grounds on his push was that he was fluffing a bit and quoted himself. He was acting the same last game and he was town.
Flower did the same and was mostly inactive yesterday, though i know she has school. Im still unsure about if she's scum or not this game, because as scum she tends to be more active. @Flower what are your reads so far?
I think we should analyze the wagons from last DP. I'm currently on it. Point is, this was a tie first, but then Dragomir corrected himself. I think one of the tied players is scum.

N

NeutralWatcher

I think we should analyze the wagons from last DP. I'm currently on it. Point is, this was a tie first, but then Dragomir corrected himself. I think one of the tied players is scum.
yesterday vote IIRC

Fujishiro had 2 votes (Tris and me)
RedGloverKing had 2 votes (you and Krogothwolf)
then Tobi voted RedGloverKing and RedGloverKing had 3 votes
and after that Fujishiro voted TAC and TAC had 2 votes (1 vote was from Jew D Boy)

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
My Fuji vote was meaningless. I was late and my unvote didn’t count...

yesterday vote IIRC

Fujishiro had 2 votes (Tris and me)
RedGloverKing had 2 votes (you and Krogothwolf)
then Tobi voted RedGloverKing and RedGloverKing had 3 votes
and after that Fujishiro voted TAC and TAC had 2 votes (1 vote was from Jew D Boy)
Fujishiro and TAC were tied for lynch, Tobra placed the decisive vote last DP.

But Fuji was tied for lynch along with Red and only voted TAC afterwards.

Could Fuji and Tobra be buddies and the latter saved his scum buddy with his vote?

N

NeutralWatcher

Fujishiro and TAC were tied for lynch, Tobra placed the decisive vote last DP.

But Fuji was tied for lynch along with Red and only voted TAC afterwards. Before Fujishiro voted TAC, Fujishiro tied with RedGloverKing. Yeah I think Tobi was suspicious.

Could Fuji and Tobra be buddies and the latter saved his scum buddy with his vote?
Tobi voted RedGloverKing after you and Krogothwolf after that Fujishiro voted TAC.

vote lynch redgloverking

the case on him is kinda weak but it’s the only case we have i’m not sure on fuji yet but fuji is more useful so losing him is a bigger loss to town than red

tac vs nw felt town vs town to me i’m leaning town on flower

fuji and jew i’m neutral on them so i’m keeping my eyes on them
I have you as sus below TAC and flower/krog, i just worded it badly. Im still trying to guess if youre town or not, when you are you try to push hard for someone. Also there was the whole mass claiming thing, which basically just gives a list of targets to mafia.
Though i still have TAC as my top sus therefore,
Vote Lynch TAC

Yeah Tobi is suspicious. TAC had 2 votes after RedGloverKing was the leading wagon (after Tobi voted ReGloverKing).

N

NeutralWatcher

Before Tobi voted RedGloverKing, Fujishiro and RedGloverKing were tied for lynch.

Did you just edit my post in the quote?
Yeah my mistake. That was why I posted again in a merged post.

Another inactivity.

So scum might be experienced player. Do you have any idea who?
Not necessarily to be honest, remember last game? Tris was scum/wordy was scum,etc but there was experienced players there. I laid out what i think in a previous post.
Id say TaC is still someone im sussing for his behavior.

Then since yesterday it was Krog/Flower because i didnt like the way they jumped on red for fluffing and quoting himself.

Then its Beta for suggesting mass claiming

Then its You. Because i didnt like the fact that you claim to be game solving when basically everything you are asking is laid out in the opening post, we had on disagreement on that but i dont see you providing reads yet. Just asking people for theirs.
What are your reads so far?

N

NeutralWatcher

Not necessarily to be honest, remember last game? Tris was scum/wordy was scum,etc but there was experienced players there. I laid out what i think in a previous post.
Id say TaC is still someone im sussing for his behavior.

Then since yesterday it was Krog/Flower because i didnt like the way they jumped on red for fluffing and quoting himself.

Then its Beta for suggesting mass claiming

Then its You. Because i didnt like the fact that you claim to be game solving when basically everything you are asking is laid out in the opening post, we had on disagreement on that but i dont see you providing reads yet. Just asking people for theirs.
What are your reads so far?
You and Tobi are my sus list for now. When you and RedGloverKing were tied for lynch, Tobi voted RedGloverKing making RedGloverKing the leading wagon.

I want to see Tobi's defense first. @Tobi

QUOTE="Flower, post: 708729, member: 1475"]Good morning, guys.

I tried doing something last NP, but my action failed. So I was roleblocked.[/QUOTE]
I see, any idea why you were targetted? You were acting sus-ish imo, last DP. The vote on red didnt help.
The one player on the wagon i am the most sus of is TAC honestly, he fluffed all day yesterday, then comes you and krog, but thats after the red flip.

The vote on me from tris was a joke vote. And as for NW, he basically reaction voted me because i accused him of fluffing/padding. I was gonna wait until no player came to vote for red to be honest, because im not about to get killed for a joke, but tobi voted red irc.
vote lynch redgloverking

the case on him is kinda weak but it’s the only case we have i’m not sure on fuji yet but fuji is more useful so losing him is a bigger loss to town than red

tac vs nw felt town vs town to me i’m leaning town on flower

fuji and jew i’m neutral on them so i’m keeping my eyes on them
Has he ever been this expressive before? I dont understand why he would say im more useful to be honest(it was litteraly D1) and then say he would keep his eyes on me. Kinda contradictory is it not?

You and Tobi are my sus list for now. When you and RedGloverKing were tied for lynch, Tobi voted RedGloverKing making RedGloverKing the leading wagon.

I want to see Tobi's defense first. @Tobi
I was gonna change my vote towards Red if push came to shove not about to die lmao.
I find it interesting how you dont take Krog voting red as well as flower.
TaC was also tied for a lynch, why arent you sussing him?

Vote lynch Tobra.

Off to school now.
Have a good one, when you have the time i'd like a sus list from you if possible.

Im going to sleep too gn

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

I was gonna change my vote towards Red if push came to shove not about to die lmao.
I find it interesting how you dont take Krog voting red as well as flower.
Not sure about Krogothwolf. I remember he was scum in Throne of Lies (unofficial) and he sus me then when I asked why his answer was diplomatic then he backed off.

TaC was also tied for a lynch, why arent you sussing him?
TAC is more like annoying townie imo. Scum TAC tends to be more diplomatic. His read on me was just dumb imo.

Also when I didn't read opening post, TAC said I was playing dumb and I thought he would push the case on me just like what he did with Zara in Death Note game but he didn't do that so I didn't sus him that much.

Not sure about Krogothwolf. I remember he was scum in Throne of Lies (unofficial) and he sus me then when I asked why his answer was diplomatic then he backed off.

TAC is more like annoying townie imo. Scum TAC tends to be more diplomatic. His read on me was just dumb imo.

Also when I didn't read opening post, TAC said I was playing dumb and I thought he would push the case on me just like what he did with Zara in Death Note game but he didn't do that so I didn't sus him that much.
What do you think about midnight delight's posts, about Flower and about jew.

I still believe TaC is scum, has to be. When TaC is town he is super aggressive and goes balls to the wall trying to find scum, he didnt do that so far(also when he was Light in the DN game he was going off on Gambit), just fluff/troll posts and calling you dumb then getting into an argument with you in which you ended up insulting him. Why would you get this angry?
Are you guys acting and covering for each other? Only reason i dont sus you as much is because you didnt vote for Red, for me the people who voted for red are sus, as well as the people who didnt vote and or had a weak reason to vote the others, like midnight voting tobi and then tobi saying what he said about me being useful, when how can he know that? Its just D1 after all.

Im going to sleep now, good night.

N

NeutralWatcher

What do you think about midnight delight's posts, about Flower and about jew.

I still believe TaC is scum, has to be. When TaC is town he is super aggressive and goes balls to the wall trying to find scum, he didnt do that so far(also when he was Light in the DN game he was going off on Gambit), just fluff/troll posts and calling you dumb then getting into an argument with you in which you ended up insulting him. Why would you get this angry?
Are you guys acting and covering for each other? Only reason i dont sus you as much is because you didnt vote for Red, for me the people who voted for red are sus, as well as the people who didnt vote and or had a weak reason to vote the others, like midnight voting tobi and then tobi saying what he said about me being useful, when how can he know that? Its just D1 after all.

Im going to sleep now, good night.
Yeah my bad. I shouldn't have insulted him like that. Just don't like he was angry because I sus him for fluff a lot then said fuck you to me and said I was scum continued to calling me dumb then painted a false narrative that my questions were forced even though they weren't since I have never played a game where most roles could be mafia/town.

Not sure about Midnight Delight. Haven't played with him that much that's why I can't read him.

And about TAC I remember he asked Flower/Krogothwolf when one of them voted RedGloverKing and asked why didn't they sus Tobi IIRC so he kinda defended RedGloverKing that's why I didn't sus him that much.

Honestly this is boring, nobody is a suspect at this point
Here he says that nobody is a suspect and that its boring, but since its not even 12 hours since the start of the phase, its an interesting thing to say
Then asks when is the phase over when its a few hours away from it. A townie doesnt care when the phase ends, because the more time they get to scumhunt the better.

So idk what to think of him, is he just a noob townie or scum?

Im posting this again, i said this earlier on in the DP way before the whole beta/krog/flower/you stuff happened

Here is the most relevant stuff today, at the start of the phase he says this
Are we allowed to state what our roles were last night?
I believe this has directly to do with his susses below.
Nobody is suspect so far
Except for you and TAC
Responding to NW here.
Then the next important thing is this.
Why is flower being lynched
I have no idea why he would say that when flower has 1 vote, could be since he is a newbie, he panicked and saw a potential scummate getting voted up?( Just putting it out there, but honestly my gut feeling tells me that Flower isnt scum, shes playing way too recklessly. But i guess we cant discount any possibility)
What is the vote count?
Asks for the vote count. And when he sees krogo in the lead with 2 votes
There are 2 possiblities here:

Flower is scum and he is scum, he is new and saw her getting voted up and thus panicked and asked why flower was getting lynched.
He is town and has info on either NW or TAC and just playing clumsily.

What do you think , i feel we glossed over this important fact. Midnight asking if he could reveal role and then saying that his sus on either TAC and NW are based on night actions.
do you have info on either of those two?

Last edited:
Before Tobi voted RedGloverKing, Fujishiro and RedGloverKing were tied for lynch.

Yeah my mistake. That was why I posted again in a merged post.
indeed that was my intention

1- i was suspicious more of red than i was of fuji
2-i would rather mislynch red than mislynch fuji, honestly red brings nothing to the table. also just to be clear this isn’t me town clearing fuji i’m just

Status
Not open for further replies.