[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro @Marimo_420 @Tris @Seth @Zem what are your thoughts?
Post automatically merged:
Sorry, im prepping for an exam rn, ill catch up later.I have skimmed a bit tho and I have a problem with a few people as i was skimming,

Krog: I said it earlier and i'll say it again, well before beta came out saying what he said, he was on my radar, i dont like his play at all, and the red lynch still doesnt sit well with me. Scum read for me.

You: You flip flopped a lot on your votes today but i understand the basis on why you didnt want to listen to beta, he is being obtuse for no reason, he should just come out and say what he has on krog. I was iffy on you last dp but now im having the same exact feeling i had when we played WCI, you tend to tunnel a bit too much and lost patient quick when town, i saw you play as scum and you are not like that. Also flip flopping on your votes isnt a scum tactic at all, you werent even propped for a lynch this DP yet you still acted this way, scum you wouldnt do that, therefore i think youre town, but you need to calm down a little Flower. Yes, it sucks that the game has been pretty inactive, i have tried to make it move yesterday and earlier today but it seems to me a lot of people just arent gonna post much, i have pinged several people like seth/calypso/marimo/zem,etc and i received no response back, so we'll just have to deal with it for now.

Beta Come on man, Im going to go off my own meta i have of you, when youre town you tend to try to push for lynches no matter if you antagonize everyone, when scum you are quieter, i may be wrong but please stop being this stubborn and tell us why we should folllow, because im up for a krog lynch to be perfectly honest with you, but give us more.

TAC this is his only relevant post today
I'm a little skeptical about Flowa after the mislynch yesterday, however it was D1 and the game is pretty inactive, I don't think it's enough to lynch her. Although she has a point with Beta, the only way he can be "certain" is if he is tracker/watcher. And for the record, I'm not willing to follow Beta blindly into the Krogo lynch.

Why are you tunnelling me? You're just repeating the fluff argument that everyone else already said.
He stays neutral on Flower and asks me why im tunneling him when i had other susses besides him.

Scum and neutrals:

Beta or Kro...or Beta AND Kro.
This is weird to me, why would scum vote out scum? I assume thats what you meant by Beta and Kro?

Sorry, im prepping for an exam rn, ill catch up later.I have skimmed a bit tho and I have a problem with a few people as i was skimming,

Krog: I said it earlier and i'll say it again, well before beta came out saying what he said, he was on my radar, i dont like his play at all, and the red lynch still doesnt sit well with me. Scum read for me.

You: You flip flopped a lot on your votes today but i understand the basis on why you didnt want to listen to beta, he is being obtuse for no reason, he should just come out and say what he has on krog. I was iffy on you last dp but now im having the same exact feeling i had when we played WCI, you tend to tunnel a bit too much and lost patient quick when town, i saw you play as scum and you are not like that. Also flip flopping on your votes isnt a scum tactic at all, you werent even propped for a lynch this DP yet you still acted this way, scum you wouldnt do that, therefore i think youre town, but you need to calm down a little Flower. Yes, it sucks that the game has been pretty inactive, i have tried to make it move yesterday and earlier today but it seems to me a lot of people just arent gonna post much, i have pinged several people like seth/calypso/marimo/zem,etc and i received no response back, so we'll just have to deal with it for now.

Beta Come on man, Im going to go off my own meta i have of you, when youre town you tend to try to push for lynches no matter if you antagonize everyone, when scum you are quieter, i may be wrong but please stop being this stubborn and tell us why we should folllow, because im up for a krog lynch to be perfectly honest with you, but give us more.

TAC this is his only relevant post today

He stays neutral on Flower and asks me why im tunneling him when i had other susses besides him.
I just don't wanna wake up to my lynch -_-, that is all.

I'm not up for a Kro lynch, though, unless Beta tells us why we should follow him. But given the votes he's getting lynched anyway.

N

NeutralWatcher

I'm not up for a Kro lynch, though, unless Beta tells us why we should follow him. But given the votes he's getting lynched anyway.
Read Roles set up from number 1 to number 18. I think that might tell Finalbeta's behaviour.

I will put it this way

Amongst all roles in this set up there's one that grants me the capability to be sure about Krog and that he is lying

My certainty is absolute and I had no reason to go after him if he wasn't Mafia

A Mafia would gain nothing from such a move, absolutely nothing. I'm Town

You don't have to worry about an eventual misreading, there's none from my side

@Flower

Krog will never be lynched unless more votes are put on his head. Besides a Mafia will always try to save himself, but around the end of the phase. Perfect strategy. Perhaps his scummates will follow if his own vote won't suffice.

Tris: I don't like her jumping on the Kro lynch blindly without being skeptical.
Tobra: Scum read. His defense is weak and his vote seems to have been for protecting somebody. Although I'm not excluding him having told the truth when he said he wanted to save Fuji.
Jew: I don't like his claim that he hasn't blocked anyone last night and his push for me who was blocked. I feel like his claim could be an attempt to discredit my claim in order to strengthen his push.

Rest I dunno. They barely talk.

Basically:

Tris - Jew - Tobra.

I would like to lynch one of them this DP.
Beta or Kro...or Beta AND Kro.

Jew: Push is too weak. He seems like he's afraid of pushing too hard.

Tris: Way too quiet and goes with the flow.

Tobi: His vote could have been an attempt to protect Fuji.

Vote No Lynch.
Based off these two posts, you seem to have these 3 in mind, can you expand on that a bit? I saw you talk a bit with jew but havent had to time to fully read. Why tris though? As for Tobi, i cant read him at all and never really attempted to. I do want to point out that i still had my own vote to protect myself, if push came to shove. Wasnt about to get mislynched for no reason to be honest.

Well, i provided my reads and i do think Krog is off honestly, might just be gut feeling but whatever. By the end of this DP ill be voting on either TAC/Krog, unless something happens that changes my mind. Which is why i asked you to explain the Jew/Tris/Tobi reads that youre up for voting.
@Tris @Jew D. Boy @Tobi what are your reads so far?

I will put it this way

Amongst all roles in this set up there's one that grants me the capability to be sure about Krog and that he is lying

Yeah, Watcher.

Since you think I'm scum and since I already figured it out, why still no claim?

N

NeutralWatcher

No. Nothing role-related does.
Yeah you're right. Reread back I was wrong.

I will put it this way

@Flower

Krog will never be lynched unless more votes are put on his head. Besides a Mafia will always try to save himself, but around the end of the phase. Perfect strategy. Perhaps his scummates will follow if his own vote won't suffice.
I think you should claim now. If you told us what did you see last night or what did Krogothwolf do last night and it is convincing enough you'll be able to convince players to vote Krogothwolf.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Based off these two posts, you seem to have these 3 in mind, can you expand on that a bit? I saw you talk a bit with jew but havent had to time to fully read. Why tris though? As for Tobi, i cant read him at all and never really attempted to. I do want to point out that i still had my own vote to protect myself, if push came to shove. Wasnt about to get mislynched for no reason to be honest.

Well, i provided my reads and i do think Krog is off honestly, might just be gut feeling but whatever. By the end of this DP ill be voting on either TAC/Krog, unless something happens that changes my mind. Which is why i asked you to explain the Jew/Tris/Tobi reads that youre up for voting.
@Tris @Jew D. Boy @Tobi what are your reads so far?
Just read the damn thread when you aren’t busy, Fuji...I am getting tired of everyone asking for reads all the time. You can see what people are thinking by what they’re saying AND who they’re saying it to. If I had strong reads on anyone else, I would have mentioned them at least once by now.

Yeah, Watcher.

Since you think I'm scum and since I already figured it out, why still no claim?
There's no need for more now, Mafia has already seen enough.

Now please follow me on my quest if you guys truly are Town.

krogothwolf is hiding in the shadows but he is no stupid, he is a veteran. He is ready to strike back, he won't sit and watch his own lynch.

There's no need for more now, Mafia has already seen enough.

Now please follow me on my quest if you guys truly are Town.

krogothwolf is hiding in the shadows but he is no stupid, he is a veteran. He is ready to strike back, he won't sit and watch his own lynch.
But you can't do anything anymore. So scums will likely leave you alone anyway.

But you can't do anything anymore. So scums will likely leave you alone anyway.
By the last hour of this phase, or perhaps a bit earlier, I'm afraid he will cast a vote in order to save himself. If that won't suffice, at least another mate shall follow. I have played enough games to know this basic procedure, I think you guys have always underestimated my potential in this game overall.

Mafia shall try to save Krog and right now the number of votes on him certainly won't suffice sorrowfully.

@Dragomir

Can you provide us a vote count bud, it's of utmost importance

By the last hour of this phase, or perhaps a bit earlier, I'm afraid he will cast a vote in order to save himself. If that won't suffice, at least another mate shall follow. I have played enough games to know this basic procedure, I think you guys have always underestimated my potential in this game overall.

Mafia shall try to save Krog and right now the number of votes on him certainly won't suffice sorrowfully.

@Dragomir

Can you provide us a vote count bud, it's of utmost importance
You can actually play decently, but you need to read more carefully. And read the setup when you play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.