[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reborn was killed.
Al was killed.

Let's just treat those as the scum kills. NW was likely killed by Town.

Reborn and Al are both players newer players could fear.

So this makes me think one of Tris, Fuji and Tobs is defo scum.
You voted red with krog, you then defended krogo against beta asking for his lynch. I think i was wrong about you and youre scum this time.

Vote Lynch Flower

You claim roleblocked and that may be true, but you have a mafia team, others can carry out kills too. Im gonna follow my guts on this one,
TAc IS your scummate and should be vigged. As he didnt vote krogo either.

You voted red with krog, you then defended krogo against beta asking for his lynch. I think i was wrong about you and youre scum this time.

Vote Lynch Flower

You claim roleblocked and that may be true, but you have a mafia team, others can carry out kills too. Im gonna follow my guts on this one,
TAc IS your scummate and should be vigged. As he didnt vote krogo either.
There goes the 180° turn scums oftenly show when pushing Townies.

Well, Fuji is usually more pushy as Town. Don't see him pushing hard here.
Ive been scum hunting since the start, had krogo as sus well before he came out, as well as you. I didnt like the red push at all. Theni somewhat cleared you because you started voting off everyone, but im gonna come out and say it, i dont like how youre playing this game so far. Especially yesterday. You actually scum hunt when push comes to shove, and so far youve only been sussing people based on flimsy evidence, like yesterday it was tris/jew/tobi, one of whom voted you.
And now you sus more than half the active people, how is that a reasonable thing to do when scum hunting?
Then you come out and push jew/me/tris/tobi/tac
Whole TAC i agree with, i get the feeling pushing me and jew stems from the fact that

1- I was fine with a TAC/krogo lynch since the start and i was sussing you prior, and you know that your defending of krogo who turned up mafia will come off as suspect to me.
2-Jew also voted you yesterday for the same reasons and youre putting him in your sus list

3- Tirs irc voted krogo, she's a new player so i dont think she would vote her own scummate, so idk why she is in your sus list

4-Tobi- Only interraction i found weird with him is him saying i was ''more important'' than Red when it was D1, otherwise he's been quite inactive.

5-TAC, you know what i think of him since d1.

There's something else very off about TAC's behaviour

Wasn't he generally trying to solve games when Town? From previous personal experiences at least

He is here however his demeanor is extremely passive

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Before I went to Hospital I remember there was always someone talking about krogo and tris being inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.