[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been scum hunting since the start, had krogo as sus well before he came out, as well as you. I didnt like the red push at all. Theni somewhat cleared you because you started voting off everyone, but im gonna come out and say it, i dont like how youre playing this game so far. Especially yesterday. You actually scum hunt when push comes to shove, and so far youve only been sussing people based on flimsy evidence, like yesterday it was tris/jew/tobi, one of whom voted you.
And now you sus more than half the active people, how is that a reasonable thing to do when scum hunting?
Then you come out and push jew/me/tris/tobi/tac
Whole TAC i agree with, i get the feeling pushing me and jew stems from the fact that

1- I was fine with a TAC/krogo lynch since the start and i was sussing you prior, and you know that your defending of krogo who turned up mafia will come off as suspect to me.
2-Jew also voted you yesterday for the same reasons and youre putting him in your sus list

3- Tirs irc voted krogo, she's a new player so i dont think she would vote her own scummate, so idk why she is in your sus list

4-Tobi- Only interraction i found weird with him is him saying i was ''more important'' than Red when it was D1, otherwise he's been quite inactive.

5-TAC, you know what i think of him since d1.
How is it reasonable to hunt inactives when I can't even get reads on them?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
So...why should it be of importance what he did? Why hesitate now when you just spilled the beans about Jew's role last DP?
That was kinda an accident lol

I just wanted to know that he did at night since his role is Jack of All Trades and he said at the beginning that his role is unimportant again.

I don't think that someone who can act on N1, N2 and N3 is an unimportant role.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nothing significant. I'm good now.

@Dragomir You will update the 1st page with the player who got killed or not?

It's time-consuming to go back through every page.

I just wanted to know that he did at night since his role is Jack of All Trades and he said at the beginning that his role is unimportant again.

He's jack of all trades?
16. Jack of All Trades (Role Cop, Tracker, Role blocker) - Nights 1, 2, & 3
17. Jack of All Trades (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur) - Nights 1, 2, & 3
Its one of those, irc flower claimed rbed yesterday and jew said he didnt rb yesterday so could be n16?
If so, judging by his role list its not unimportant.

@Tobi why did you say your role was unimportant?

Me, wordy, calypso, and coffee are the newbies here?

Nice.
Well @Calypso barely posts and @Lady coffee didnt either, wordy/reborn is dead.
What do you think so far?
Also do you have any info about anything you did n1 and n2? Or did you not do anything?
Post automatically merged:

Tried investigating TAC, but guess you interferred again.
@Jew D. Boy said he didnt roleblock yesterday, you trying to make him look bad?

You said "Roleblocker" and he was backing that up.

Roleblocker is a whole different role. Why didn't that raise flags for either of you?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well @Calypso barely posts and @Lady coffee didnt either, wordy/reborn is dead.
What do you think so far?
Also do you have any info about anything you did n1 and n2? Or did you not do anything?
Post automatically merged:

@Jew D. Boy said he didnt roleblock yesterday, you trying to make him look bad?
I was rarely active for the entire game so I have a lot to catch up to.

We will see. Only thing I remember is krogo being targeted a lot.

Yuelyn

You said "Roleblocker" and he was backing that up.

Roleblocker is a whole different role. Why didn't that raise flags for either of you?
Yea, Jew is a roleblocker

What do you mean?

If somebody called me a Roleblocker when I'm actually a JoaT, I would think they're lying about being a Role Cop.
Flower, pretty sure tris is talking about Tobi, not jew. She found out tobi is jack of all trades yesterday and jew was roleblocker yesterday, why are you getting all jumbled up?

Yuelyn

If somebody called me a Roleblocker when I'm actually a JoaT, I would think they're lying about being a Role Cop.
So, you are saying that I'm lying about being a role cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.