[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
Well @Calypso barely posts and @Lady coffee didnt either, wordy/reborn is dead.
What do you think so far?
Also do you have any info about anything you did n1 and n2? Or did you not do anything?
Post automatically merged:

@Jew D. Boy said he didnt roleblock yesterday, you trying to make him look bad?
First mafia.
Highly confused.
Giving up to understand it even a bit.

He claimed roleblocker yesterday, so obviously I'd assume he would do the blocking.
No thats not what i meant, you said he rbed you,again.
When in fact jew said he didnt roleblock n1.
Then now youre trying to confuse tris and us by saying that jew may have lied about his role or tris.

Tris said jew was rber and jew backed it up, she asked tobi what he did tonight.

First mafia.
Highly confused.
Giving up to understand it even a bit.
What do you have a problem with?
Also did you use any abilities n1 and n2? Dont tell us your role or anything just say yes or no.

So, you are saying that I'm lying about being a role cop?
No, but how you act sounds like you are scum who wanted cred yesterday and that's why you revealed Jew's role.

Then now youre trying to confuse tris and us by saying that jew may have lied about his role or tris.

Tris said jew was rber and jew backed it up, she asked tobi what he did tonight.

Also did you use any abilities n1 and n2? Dont tell us your role or anything just say yes or no.
How are YOU sure he didn't block anyone? Care to elaborate on this?

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"

Nope I didn't.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
No, but how you act sounds like you are scum who wanted cred yesterday and that's why you revealed Jew's role.
I thought it would be a good idea to reveal it. And even Fuji asked it since he thought I was a watcher/tracker. It didn't hurt us that I revealed it, did it?

Did you just TMI him Town?

I thought it would be a good idea to reveal it. And even Fuji asked it since he thought I was a watcher/tracker. It didn't hurt us that I revealed it, did it?
Yes, revealing roles does hurt us. You do realize that blockers could be blocked and rendered useless by scum if they have a blocker, too, which Kro was btw?

You're hard defending Tris. Why?
Im not defending just clarifying. I do not get your point
Tris is talking about tobi not jew, and when she said jew was rber he backed it up.
That was kinda an accident lol

I just wanted to know that he did at night since his role is Jack of All Trades and he said at the beginning that his role is unimportant again.

I don't think that someone who can act on N1, N2 and N3 is an unimportant role.
She's talking about Tobi here(i think)
You said "Roleblocker" and he was backing that up.

Roleblocker is a whole different role. Why didn't that raise flags for either of you?
And you are refferring to jew here.
Yea, Jew is a roleblocker

What do you mean?
If somebody called me a Roleblocker when I'm actually a JoaT, I would think they're lying about being a Role Cop.
:choppawhat:
I truly dont get this, either this is a slip on your part or youre confused, she came in asking tobi what he did, you ask her why she asks, she says because hes jack of all trades and he said his role is unimportant. You then completely turn that around and ask her about jew being rber and not jack of all trades,but tris never said that.

Then she reasserts again that jew is in facta roleblocker. And then you accuse tris of lying.

I maintain my vote on you, this is sloppy.

Im not defending just clarifying. I do not get your point
Tris is talking about tobi not jew, and when she said jew was rber he backed it up.

She's talking about Tobi here(i think)

And you are refferring to jew here.

:choppawhat:
I truly dont get this, either this is a slip on your part or youre confused, she came in asking tobi what he did, you ask her why she asks, she says because hes jack of all trades and he said his role is unimportant. You then completely turn that around and ask her about jew being rber and not jack of all trades,but tris never said that.

Then she reasserts again that jew is in facta roleblocker. And then you accuse tris of lying.

I maintain my vote on you, this is sloppy.
Not my fault when Tris' post sounded confusing.

You still haven't explained how you know Jew didn't block me N1.

You do know people can lie about their actions?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo.

So bottom line, Tris has a decent chance of flipping scum and due to their tie Jew is under suspicion. So what? Lynch Tris to know if Jew is good or not? That’d be the most info gained.

How are YOU sure he didn't block anyone? Care to elaborate on this?
Im not sure of anything, im so far going by what was said. And so far im more inclined to go with this version. Give me a reason to believe you. You say he rbed you again right?
@Jew D. Boy did you not say you didnt roleblock anyone yesterday?

Not my fault when Tris' post sounded confusing.

You still haven't explained how you know Jew didn't block me N1.

You do know people can lie about their actions?
Oh yeah i know people can lie, but im more inclined to follow that narrative than yours so far, there was nothing confusing about tris's post. At all. You made it confusing and tried to pin her as a liar, her or jew. Then you go further now and say jew is lying about roleblocking you yesterday.

Im not sure of anything, im so far going by what was said. And so far im more inclined to go with this version. Give me a reason to believe you. You say he rbed you again right?
I think he's scum, so I'm not buying his "I did nothing" BS. That should be obvious to you if you look at my suspects.

Vote lynch Flower.

Come at me, Fuji.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, but she has as little reason to believe anything I say as I do with her. I’ll admit that I *did* block her last night, but whoever got her N1 was genuinely not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.