[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Tris @Fujishiro

TAC is a hell of a profiteur I believe; it's time for him to exit the stage

I don't recall him ever pushing for Tris, he is pulling this off just now with the excuse that her flip will mean something from an informational standpoint
Of course

My lynch will bring nothing at all

It would be just another mislynch

Of course

My lynch will bring nothing at all

It would be just another mislynch
Too convenient to do that just now for sure regardless

He was there for multiple times in the past when you had already done what you are targetted for but without batting an eyelid

It has to be pulled off an Hakai

Bring it, Fuji. Lynch me and get lynched for this like the scum you are.
I dont really care what you think, you voted red with krog then refused to vote krog the next day, with the reasoning that beta didnt give enough info, which i agreed with to a certain point. But then Krogo was acting scummy to begin with, i was on him and your buddy here TAC since D1, not unlike you. And then you try to confuse what tris said, call her a liar about the roles she revealed, i said i follow the narrative of jew not blocking you because why would he lie? Its not like it would reveal his alignment or anything. But for you, either jew or tris are lying and or both(based on your own confusing understanding of tris's crystal clear post) and im defending them because i might be too, good job sherlock.
Sorry, i couldve given you the red lynch, and mayyybe the krogo lynch if you actually scum hunted this game, but then you come and give a sus list of more than half the active players, vote tris, tris to confuse her and us, and ''vote yourself''.
Vote stays on you
Post automatically merged:

Im pretty sure the other games i played, i voted myself and people told me it didnt count. Were they lying?

I dont really care what you think, you voted red with krog then refused to vote krog the next day, with the reasoning that beta didnt give enough info, which i agreed with to a certain point. But then Krogo was acting scummy to begin with, i was on him and your buddy here TAC since D1, not unlike you. And then you try to confuse what tris said, call her a liar about the roles she revealed, i said i follow the narrative of jew not blocking you because why would he lie? Its not like it would reveal his alignment or anything. But for you, either jew or tris are lying and or both(based on your own confusing understanding of tris's crystal clear post) and im defending them because i might be too, good job sherlock.
Sorry, i couldve given you the red lynch, and mayyybe the krogo lynch if you actually scum hunted this game, but then you come and give a sus list of more than half the active players, vote tris, tris to confuse her and us, and ''vote yourself''.
Vote stays on you
Post automatically merged:

Im pretty sure the other games i played, i voted myself and people told me it didnt count. Were they lying?
Very defensive post there. Bring it, not scared of being lynched.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No one wants a mislynch, but Tris’ tells us enough About the game. Yet Fuji is defending her soooooo fucking hard. What does he gain from it? Like... seriously. Stop and ask why Fuji would go so much harder here than past days. What. Does. He. Gain?

What's stopping Jew from being scum helping his scum buddy?
Help her about what? No one was sussing them nor voting them so i dont get how he would help her? You are aware rolecop can be mafia or town right? So if she just does her job, she can reveal someone. What is there to help. Thats my problem with your logic rn.
Explain to me why they are sus.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
No one wants a mislynch, but Tris’ tells us enough About the game. Yet Fuji is defending her soooooo fucking hard. What does he gain from it? Like... seriously. Stop and ask why Fuji would go so much harder here than past days. What. Does. He. Gain?
What would we gain from my lynch? Nothing.

You'll only get to know that I'm town.

Status
Not open for further replies.