Powers & Abilities Will the Raid Suit be permanent or will it force Sanji to want to improve?

1. Judge was hit in the head.

2. Germa Fodder all wear raid suits.
His whole body got struck but if you want to nitpick, he wears a helmet with his suit.

Wait i just realize, thats mean Sanji will be able to tank Big Mom Zeus attack like Judge does and maybe even more lethal than that? :watchout:
Considering Base Sanji seemed already way above RS Judge in terms of strength, I can only imagine how durable he is with his suit. :steef:

well by logic, Sanji might able to coat himself with CoA inside Raid Suit too.
until then, its just an assumption. :optimistic:
That's not really an assumption, clothes can't affect the ability to use CoA as far as we know. The only mystery is whether he can use DJ with the RS and I think he can. Everyone talks about the fact the RS is fireproof but Sanji's fire is not "regular" fire, otherwise it would burn his clothes and legs.

The suits will stayed on, that how Oda writes/draw Sanji. It a everything gag about Sanji. Sanji complaining about the suits just the same Sanji got blasted to Okama island to train. There is nothing new how Oda draw Sanji. Most of Sanji part will be used as a gag but it doesn't means Sanji not growing powerful. He loves women he get sent to Okama, he doesn't want about Germa he getcan RS. That how Oda do it with Sanji. He has to choke his pride just to be strong for the crew. Sanji love the crew but Oda makes Sanji chokes his pride to fight and make him bad for what he did to Luffy in WCI. Oda draw Sanji is pride character his hand only for cooking and beating women. I hope Oda just keeps these two

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The suits will stayed on, that how Oda writes/draw Sanji. It a everything gag about Sanji. Sanji complaining about the suits just the same Sanji got blasted to Okama island to train. There is nothing new how Oda draw Sanji. Most of Sanji part will be used as a gag but it doesn't means Sanji not growing powerful. He loves women he get sent to Okama, he doesn't want about Germa he getcan RS. That how Oda do it with Sanji. He has to choke his pride just to be strong for the crew. Sanji love the crew but Oda makes Sanji chokes his pride to fight and make him bad for what he did to Luffy in WCI. Oda draw Sanji is pride character his hand only for cooking and beating women. I hope Oda just keeps these two
based on ur statement, do you think we will see Sanji use his hands for fighting in the future?
guns is the possibility.
because 3 of Shanks commander use guns.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Imma stop you right there:halt:Sanji will never gonna use his hands in combat:stop:That's against his character:hope:
well based on @bhacha2000 statement, Oda will draw Sanji throw away his pride for become stronger right.
If Okama island happens, raid suit happens, the only thing left is "Hand".
i mean, if "Only Leg" Sanji is YC Level, what do you think if Sanji will use his hand for fighting in the future? :watchout:

well based on @bhacha2000 statement, Oda will draw Sanji throw away his pride for become stronger right.
If Okama island happens, raid suit happens, the only thing left is "Hand".
i mean, if "Only Leg" Sanji is YC Level, what do you think if Sanji will use his hand for fighting in the future? :watchout:
Luffy has his df to train and become stronger, Zoro has his swords to train and become stronger while Sanji only has his legs and he never train serious in his whole life and yet he's so op. So there's nothing wrong with Sanji becoming a top tier with just his legs lol:kayneshrug:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Luffy has his df to train and become stronger, Zoro has his swords to train and become stronger while Sanji only has his legs and he never train serious in his whole life and yet he's so op. So there's nothing wrong with Sanji becoming a top tier with just his legs lol:kayneshrug:
we need to remake that "ototo benn beckmann" replaced by Sanji goat..

based on ur statement, do you think we will see Sanji use his hands for fighting in the future?
guns is the possibility.
because 3 of Shanks commander use guns.
Well we have seen Sanji pointing gun at Nico Robin in Whiskey Peak. But I hope not. Just keep that two prides.
Post automatically merged:

May be Oda can draw Sanji fight King/Queen or Males Tobiroppo in the kitchen, so Sanji can fight with knife just like in Sea Train before Ennies Lobby. Dinosaur in the kitchen is just meat in front cook eyes so it can consider food if Oda want use that gag lol
:myman:

Last edited:
Imma stop you right there:halt:Sanji will never gonna use his hands in combat:stop:That's against his character:hope:
he don't use hands only because of his stupid rules of @perfect man, and those rules are stupid, so he actually can come to the point when he decide to use hands. I mean when he accept that he is Vinsmoke, there will be a lot of posibility, and I'm even not talking about "awakening" stealth black, and Sanji with Black Hair with evil personality(who obviosly will use hands). He just have to go threw all that to became King.
But that is character growth, imho much better than Zoro who fight sctubs and never losing....

he don't use hands only because of his stupid rules of @perfect man, and those rules are stupid, so he actually can come to the point when he decide to use hands. I mean when he accept that he is Vinsmoke, there will be a lot of posibility, and I'm even not talking about "awakening" stealth black, and Sanji with Black Hair with evil personality(who obviosly will use hands). He just have to go threw all that to became King.

But that is character growth, imho much better than Zoro who fight sctubs and never losing....
Fighting without hand is not stupid rules, it a principal of a cook who want to feed people with clean hands. You dont know how to appreciate it doesn't means others cant. Just enjoyed the variety of characters.

Fighting without hand is not stupid rules, it a principal of a cook who want to feed people with clean hands. You dont know how to appreciate it doesn't means others cant. Just enjoyed the variety of characters.
It's not a principal of cook, case there are many cooks who use their hands in fight:lusalty:
So that is exactly just a rule that Sanji made for himself, based on Zeff ideas. Same was with " I will never heart a woman evn if I die/ or my nakama die"...yes Zeff give a base to that, but I doubt that Zeff wouldn't beat crap out of Kalifa, to the sake of saving his nakama Robin. That time, Sanji also said that he will not run away, case that also goes against his rules of "perfect man"...and that was stupid as hell and lead him to Kamabakka kingdom.

It's not a principal of cook, case there are many cooks who use their hands in fight:lusalty:
So that is exactly just a rule that Sanji made for himself, based on Zeff ideas. Same was with " I will never heart a woman evn if I die/ or my nakama die"...yes Zeff give a base to that, but I doubt that Zeff wouldn't beat crap out of Kalifa, to the sake of saving his nakama Robin. That time, Sanji also said that he will not run away, case that also goes against his rules of "perfect man"...and that was stupid as hell and lead him to Kamabakka kingdom.
Q
That what Sanji a better cook than any other cooks. He stand alone and that what make it principal. You mentioning Zeff will beat women and so on is just your imigination there no fact in that. Sanji fight using kick only make him unique in the entire story. There plenty people fight with both hand and leg, sword, gun, DF and so on but only a few only using Kick and Sanji able to make his grown was because he obeys the principals set up to him. Even Bon clay using his hand make attack like Duck beak. If Sanji were treated better by Oda giving him proper master not Okama, making nose bleed gag moderately Sanji will have diffrent hype compared to what he right now. Different character get different development or writing and that what make OP is colourful. If you looks back everything arround Sanji is make a gag by Oda, wanted poster at Ennies Lobby, Duval, Okama Island, fighting with joke character(not serious type), nose bleed, WCI others fighting with their life, Sanji making cake eventhough the cake make Big Mom stop but it not stoping people make fun of Sanji.