[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tris was voted up before. Then the whole Tris defense and Flower push started.
All I can tell you is that Marimo looks way more red than Tris and it's not my fault if other townies don't notice so.

I would have liked either a TAC or Marimo lynch today but what is done is done I suppose.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, so anyway.

Get Fuji, Tris and Jew after my lynch. I don't care if they can be Town or not, lynching me over BS is BS and they deserve to go. Don't go pushing for Beta because he's Beta and most likely Town. Actually certainly Town.

Marimo and Tobi can be vigged. No contribution whatsoever. So nothing lost there.

Keep an eye on TAC. Midnight seems fine.

Bogard and Calypso are pretty neutral. Think Lady Coffee was Town, but keep an eye on them.

Seth I hope will start posting the next DPs.
So you want town’s response to mislynching you for mislynching a townie to be...mislynching more townies, if I read your first paragraph correctly. Seems like if we’re getting rid of unhelpful townies, you’re as a good a place to start as any.

So you want town’s response to mislynching you for mislynching a townie to be...mislynching more townies, if I read your first paragraph correctly. Seems like if we’re getting rid of unhelpful townies, you’re as a good a place to start as any.
Explains the setup to people all game.
Tries game solving.
Points out scummy behaviour.
Questions people.
Gives reads.

Right, such an unhelpful Townie I am.

And legit you have no reason to believe that all of you three are Town. Just in case you haven't noticed, there is defo scum on my wagon. At least one scum is there, possibly more given how quickly this has piled up.

But yeah, keep making up bullshit excuses for my lynch. Keep saying "B-but she acted scummy" when people question you next day. Nothing I did was scummy. I lynched Red for fluff, it was solely on him. I didn't sheep the Kro lynch because I'm not and will never blindly follow somebody without a reason. And today I'm pushing people for making up bullshit reasons to get me lynched. You would do the same if you were in the position I am rn.
Post automatically merged:

All I can tell you is that Marimo looks way more red than Tris and it's not my fault if other townies don't notice so.

I would have liked either a TAC or Marimo lynch today but what is done is done I suppose.
Perhaps Marimo and Tris are also buddies and he's saving her? No matter how you look at the wagons, Tris is clearly being saved. Look into both of them next day.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ehh, I’ve barely paid any attention this game :luuh:
That’s why we’re being god damn rolled over Jew. What did you do last night?

Since I'm town, I can't be a witch.
No, witch as in an awful way evil person. Not the role witch

Hey y'all :blush:

Kiwi is in town!

Anything interesting happened that I should know right away? :pepecafe:
I'll have to catchup on the game
Oh Fuji swapped with a rotten fruit. You’re scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.