BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Confirmed enough to get a spoiler thread going?
Im just kidding. cmon how did you not know. :pepeke:
@BangMi
Why MHA spoilers rarely come out earlier?
They have better security than OP or what?

This is not BC case so you won't tell me MHA is that much less known.
Its actually the same, but MHA Spoilers always come on Thursday with image spoilers.
but One Piece had text spoilers before thursday, and thursday with image spoilers.
its about how huge the fandom i think.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its actually the same, but MHA Spoilers always come on Thursday with image spoilers.
but One Piece had text spoilers before thursday, and thursday with image spoilers.
its about how huge the fandom i think.
It's weird because MHA fandom shouldn't be smaller now. ( they are more toxic for sure ).
Anyway, they have solid spoilers on Thursday so I don't mind.

Any predictions?

Fuck the Dukes.

Machia better storm the battlefield in the upcoming MHA chapter.
For me MHA will never surpass anything, case author don't have balls. Like in where One for All was introduced it was easy to change this story into masterpiece or top tier story, if Main Villain was able to kill Allmighty, littraly that would change everything , and could made story much interesting, Instead of that old, sick Allmighty defeated One for All, Which was stupid. That's why I don't expect anything great from MHA.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For me MHA will never surpass anything, case author don't have balls. Like in where One for All was introduced it was easy to change this story into masterpiece or top tier story, if Main Villain was able to kill Allmighty, littraly that would change everything , and could made story much interesting, Instead of that old, sick Allmighty defeated One for All, Which was stupid. That's why I don't expect anything great from MHA.
True.

Also, I don't see Shiggy as anything big. He's probably a vessel for AFO.

Shiggy doesn't have his own ambitions he knows only things that AFO told him about.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
from 5ch. (unconfirmed)
991話 "瞬きをなさいませんように"

倒れたナンバーズの上でもめるルフィとドレーク。
そこにやってきたローがオレを助けたために追われることになったのなら寝覚めが悪いとルフィに受け入れるように促す。
ドレークもお前のことはコビーに嫌と言うほど聞かされているということを話すとルフィは軽く受け入れる。

そこにドレークを追って出てきたホーキンスとフーズフーが到着。
ホーキンスは任務失敗で立場を危ぶんだが名誉挽回のチャンスだとゾロに挑む。
ゾロはお前の能力は厄介だが九刀九斬81回死ねるのかと言い構える。

N

NeutralWatcher

Rough google translation.

Episode 991 "Don't Blink" Luffy and Drake squeeze on the fallen numbers. Encourage Luffy to accept that Luffy is having trouble waking up if Rho comes there and is chased to help me. Luffy accepts lightly when Drake tells him that Coby has told him that you are disgusting. Hawkins and Foods Who came out after Drake arrived there. Hawkins threatens his position due to a mission failure, but challenges Zoro as an opportunity to recover his honor. Zoro argues that your ability is awkward, but you will die 81 times.

Would be lame if Luffy is fine with Drake's past rampaging these 5 villages in Wano.