Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He didn’t hurt him because of his fruit. I assume that’s what the guy you quoted meant. Buggy is known for being immune to sword attacks, mihawk couldnt “cut” (as in injure him) him. Kinemon is known for cutting fire, and man what a surprise he cut someone’s fire 🔥 🙊
Not what he said, he said mihawk didnt cut him.

C

critical mindset

Do you realize those nails would murder Vergo?
Nails dude, they are not suited as a projectile bc of their uneven weight, they are good for close range only. Nail guns don’t make for good weapons. If you fired it from a Colt bolt action rifle it could actually do a lot more damage, but Hawkins wasn’t using a barrel was he? A bullet(s) would carry a lot more kinetic energy than the nails, and just the fact that he tanked the ink arrows that tilted ships puts things in perspective here, so to compare Zoro and Sanji here is ridiculous

“Vergo dies from the nails” yeah you’re quite the character :cheers:

do you have any of oden attack that stronger than it? do you even have proof to counter my argument.

oden ryou is different lol. they are above hardening. just like what showed by scabbards by piercing kaido. hardening is for noob

i guess you skip adv co day
Though we see Roger and white beard use advanced armament with the black stuff.

So there's no proof either way so who cares.

Don't make a statement that's unfounded. You said "Oden ultimate move". No. There is No proof of that. It's just a move. That's all we know

Because unlike you i have something called a functioning brain and a working pair of eyes

Last panel clearly shows oden above kaidos neck and if not for the hag hed be dead
lmfao you mean by clearly is absolutely not clear.

even oden himself said "dont come to wano again" means even if he connects he still knew kaido will survive and threat him never comeback lol.

I didn't understand your comment, I'm sorry, but mihawk can't cut fire like a kinemon.
Just like oden.
you don't need only Fire Cutting technique to stop fire, the Sheer forces colliding can stop each other, Mihawk Slash which is air can even go through fire and reach Kaido if Mihawk Slash is strong enough.... The fire cutting technique is just shortcut to overcoming fire without even applying equal force as the fire:goyea:

He didn’t hurt him because of his fruit. I assume that’s what the guy you quoted meant. Buggy is known for being immune to sword attacks, mihawk couldnt “cut” (as in injure him) him. Kinemon is known for cutting fire, and man what a surprise he cut someone’s fire 🔥 🙊
Let me ask. Can Mihawk not punch Buggy?

Never said he did 👀, was boring breath coated in haki? The point is at its base level it makes perfect sense so why act surprised and or downplay?
you said he couldnt cut him
it would be the same with a logia if he didnt use haki
you cant pinpoint the exact reason why the cut went through.

kinemon is blocking kaido's attack with haki or not
mans just penetrated him with ryou a couple weeks back

or
he didnt use haki when he cut him.
He used his black blade Yoru. Black blades turn black from absorbing haki. He just failed to hurt Buggy because Buggy cannot be hurt with cuts. Like the other guy said if they fight again and Mihawk just punches him or uses the flat of his sword he'd win instantly. It's just the nature of devil fruit powers.

Also it's not like Buggy is a logia. Haki doesn't matter when it comes to affecting him.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

you don't need only Fire Cutting technique to stop fire, the Sheer forces colliding can stop each other, Mihawk Slash which is air can even go through fire and reach Kaido if Mihawk Slash is strong enough.... The fire cutting technique is just shortcut to overcoming fire without even applying equal force as the fire:goyea:
Are you sure about this? So Oden has less strength than kinemon?:wellwell:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lmfao you mean by clearly is absolutely not clear.

even oden himself said "dont come to wano again" means even if he connects he still knew kaido will survive and threat him never comeback lol
How is it not clear ? Oden is above his neck. So ? Mihawk told zoro to die that means nothing, oden can cut through kaido like butter.

He used his black blade Yoru. Black blades turn black from absorbing haki. He just failed to hurt Buggy because Buggy cannot be hurt with cuts. Like the other guy said if they fight again and Mihawk just punches him or uses the flat of his sword he'd win instantly. It's just the nature of devil fruit powers.

Also it's not like Buggy is a logia. Haki doesn't matter when it comes to affecting him.
wrong
zoro didnt use haki when he cut monet
zoro didnt have haki prets
using black blades do not mean you are always using haki
nice name btw

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
cutting fire is a kinemon speciality and boro breath is fire attack..what part of it is difficult to understand.....where did haki come inbetween?....Buggy being gag character doesn't take away his fruit powers and isn't black blade is pinnacle of CoA?...

besides all 9 scabbards didn't cut borobreath only kinemon did.....
- Yeah obviously Mihawk uses CoA 24/7 like Zoro uses CoA 24/7 on Shusui -another black blade. You ignoring the manga now?

- Buggy being a gag character is precisely the reason why he's still alive, how is that not relevant? He's literally a lesser version of Hercule Satan of the OP world.

As for Kinemon, yes he has such capabilites while using a sword but even such powers should have limits, or it would be considered NLF.

We're going to pretend Kinemon can cut a big bang now because "that's his powers"?

It just means Kaido's breath is weak enough or within range of Kinemom's capabilities that he can actually cut it.

Mofo Kinemon

Status
Not open for further replies.