Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeus becoming Nami’s slave was very stupid, yes. You guys keep trying to justify awful writing due to how certain magical abilities work, but fail to comprehend that people like Garp, Mihawk, Shanks wouldn’t have reached the top without a devil fruit if peope way weaker than then could defeat them easily due to having a certain magical ability. Oda’s defense squad is a joke. 😂
Who said Kin'emon Nami or Brook could defeat any of these yonkou?

Also Mihawk Shanks and Garp are also susceptible to certain things specifically because they do not have DF abilities.

Like is there any specific way Mihawk shanks and Garp can beat Bartolomeo when he has his barrier up? No. But Law can beat Bartolomeo very easily. He just teloprts him out of the barrier and his "ULTIMATE DEFENCE" means exactly NOTHING to Law's specific powers.

Also there's seastone. You realise that if a single scabbard attacked kaido with a seastone sword, this would've been a whole different situation. How come seastone exists to negate ALL DF USERS. Whether yonkou or not.

In fact, the sea also exists. For example when Queen captured Big mom in seastone cuffs and then put her on his ship to take her to Onigashima. Why didn't Queen just toss her overboard to drown in the sea? I mean she would've drowned 100% right?

It seems these direct counters to DF have existed since chapter one and have affected villains since Crocodile and Enel but since its Yonko, for some reason you want the story to completely do a 180 and none of the rules of the story apply anymore. There can no longer be counters to abilities because these guys should just be stronger than the rules of their own verse.

Jack has been defeated by Inuarashi and Nekomamushi in his Sulong form.

no one should blame him for this L
Yeah I mean the way Oda presented it to us, Jack was basically on same level as individual Mink in his Base Form so Hybrid form would be equal to one Sulong Mink at best.

But only fucked up shit is, off paneling like always.

Garp? Most likely not due to how simplistic of a fighter he is. Brute force would be ineffective as Garp would just get repelled

Mihawk and Shanks likely because I think absolute peak swordsmen is cutting things on elemental level and Mihawk with his swiftness and strongest Ryou with best Ryou mastery in the world can just cut through the claws before repelling would even happen. Shanks depending on how close he is to Mihawk can probably do the same though I am not sure if he can truly generate his swordsmanship skills with loss of a dominant arm.

nah
you told me kaido would have them manhandled
you have been saying it for weeks now.
jack took the hits that should have been on kaido.
but Kaido will manhandle them, that's a given, its not just an opinion of mine, everyone know Kaido will destroy the scabbards

and never said it will happen this chapter lol

what do you mean Jack took the hit? inu and neko will still fight kaido

1). Reread one piece and reread my quote. Why would Luffy get hurt if CoA doesn't allow you to "hit the real body". If Mihawk used CoA and if Buggy wasn't a gag character, he would be dead on the spot.
CoA hurt the real body but won't negate df powers...

Black blade is still the pinnacle of CoA let's not get it twisted. When the Sword God and Mihawk has one you know it's lit.
The only thing I said was haki isn't turned on 24/7. Why you trying to twist this isn't something it isn't? If you want to argue this particular point tag me when you make a thread.
haki isn't turned on 24x7 but what difference does blackblade make from the normal blade if you have to apply haki all the time? there was no where mentioned or indicated that blackblade is a pinnacleof CoA...all it implied that blade turned black from countless battles ...simple hardening coating can turn blade black albiet temporarily as shown in manga...if black blade being the pinnacle of CoA, then it means it is permanently coated haki or something else?

It just means Kaido's attack is weak enough to be cut by someone like Kinemon. Kinemon.
it also means Kinemon is skilled enough to cut that level of attack...boro breath is just an elemental attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.