Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can’t comprehend why someone who lost to Law and is fodder to Zoro cutting a Yonko’s attack isn’t embarrassing then I’m not sure what to tell you. It’s not rocket science.
nope...let's not pretend that Kinemon blocked thunder bagua or something....

Also, Kinemon losing to Law has nothing to do with his "fire cutting abilities"...

your "rocket science" makes no sense...for example, under normal circumstances, fodder with DF will fall into sea and die and Yonko with df fall into sea, they will die...rule won't change just because fodder was replaced with yonko...

spoilers clearly mentioned that Kinemon cut/block boro breath using his "fire cutting abilities"...

Kinemon spent all of Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, and Zou begging for allies to defeat Kaido while he had the ability to cut Kaido’s attack and stab Kaido all on his own. Good writing huh.
He may have the ability to counter and slightly damage kaidou, but who's to say he could've survived ceaser, doflamingo (his strings are portrayed as uncuttable to Kinemon-fujitora level swordsmen, making it a pretty tight match up to say the least 😂), law df-hacked him. Kinemon knew he had the gear to fight Kaido, not his cronies

Sorry dude, but it looks stupid.

Author: This is Kinemon, he can cut fire.
Also author: Shows that Kinemon can cut fire even that of Yonko
You:
Then Kinemon should have no trouble defeating Kaido on his own, explain why Kinemon didn’t defeat him during the Oden flashback and why he was begging for allies if he has all the tools in his arsenal to win. You and that creep @Midnight Delight make comments like this but can’t explain the obvious contradictions in the story.

It's the most effective one i agree, but what i mean is that it's contextual and not an amplifier.

Base has good combat speed and focused power where full zoan has greater durability / destructive power while hybrid is more like a balance between both, not an amplifier
Zoan form having greater destructive power is wrong in most cases because in realm of One Piece world skill is also essential on top of physical prowess hence why Kaku's strongest attack (and quite possibly the strongest attacks we saw from any CP9 agent) came from Kaku's hybrid form because he could incorporate skill with physical stats.

Its damn near impossible to do that with Zoan forms due to limited movement and Base form just doesn't provide enough stats although skill is there.

Zoan form being more durable than hybrid form is basically baseless unless you have any examples showing that.

Hybrid form is just heavily enhanced base form. It is everything that base form has and everything that Zoan form has. Its not a balance of both, its taking best of both.
There is a difference. Base form is better than hybrid form at nothing
Zoan form is better than hybrid form at nothing.

Then Kinemon should have no trouble defeating Kaido on his own, explain why Kinemon didn’t defeat him during the Oden flashback and why he was begging for allies if he has all the tools in his arsenal to win. You and that creep @Midnight Delight make comments like this but can’t explain the obvious contradictions in the story.
What contradictions? That Kinemon has specific skills to not die instantly against Kaido, but too weak to fight him on his own? Kaido is still that dude who one-shotted Post-WCI Boundman for fuck's sake.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
1) Haki don't negate DF powers...when you try to understand this your life becomes more simple....

2) So there is no difference between black blade and normal blade ....good to know...I thought blade becomes "permanent" black because it was pinnacle of CoA...so both black blade and normal blade needs to coat with haki or pinnacle CoA has nothing to do with black blade...

Kinemon did cut big nuke in PH... that is why I said don't skip PH...cutting fire has limits but we don't know kinemon limits so let's not presume that his limit won't allow him cut the attack of boro breath caliber.....did Oda say to you personally or via manga about kinemon limit? or did you forget in One Piece rubber is immune to lighting irrespective of its range??...unless Oda specifies there is no point in assuming the limit of Kinemon cutting abilities...
1). Reread one piece and reread my quote. Why would Luffy get hurt if CoA doesn't allow you to "hit the real body". If Mihawk used CoA and if Buggy wasn't a gag character, he would be dead on the spot.

2). Black blade is still the pinnacle of CoA let's not get it twisted. When the Sword God and Mihawk has one you know it's lit.
The only thing I said was haki isn't turned on 24/7. Why you trying to twist this isn't something it isn't? If you want to argue this particular point tag me when you make a thread.

3. Like I said, reread my quote dumbass. Imagine trying to put shit in my mouth. I've addressed this point already.

It just means Kaido's attack is weak enough to be cut by someone like Kinemon. Kinemon.

there is no contradiction...you are just making fuss out of nothing...cutting fire =/= defeating Kaido...

What do you mean by "different level"?

Like it's made of different material or its just bigger or hotter?

Because Kin'emon cut the Punk hazard fire that's bigger than Kaido's...so...

Is it mystical magic fire then?
By different level I meant just different, and stronger fire.
Just like steel and iron are both metal but steel is the one stronger. One that is able to cut an iron can still have a problem cutting steel.

Same scenario here
Kinemon can cut regular fire like from Mera Mera, Franky and Heat's breath, explosion etc. But Kaido and King's fire will be different than regular fire and Kinemon can't cut them. They were the fire who caused the forest to burn for 5 days despite the heavy raining in Oden flashback.

there is no contradiction...you are just making fuss out of nothing...cutting fire =/= defeating Kaido...
I’m not making a fuss. I made one post and 10 of you randoms quoted me because saying anything negative about your Oda-sama turns you all into cheerleaders.

Dude let's just credit Kinemon on the fact that his fire style is hax enough to counter kaidos only shown flame attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.