Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be 1

It isn't farfetched to think fire from mythical creature Dragon is on different level than regular fire like from Mera Mera, from Heat's power, from Franky's power etc
What do you mean by "different level"?

Like it's made of different material or its just bigger or hotter?

Because Kin'emon cut the Punk hazard fire that's bigger than Kaido's...so...

Is it mystical magic fire then?

So Kin'emon who can cut fire and Kaudo who breathes fire never interact in the fact that they have these very complementary abilities.

So you must have hated WCI where Brook and Nami's abilities turned out to be specifically effective on Big mom
Zeus becoming Nami’s slave was very stupid, yes. You guys keep trying to justify awful writing due to how certain magical abilities work, but fail to comprehend that people like Garp, Mihawk, Shanks wouldn’t have reached the top without a devil fruit if peope way weaker than then could defeat them easily due to having a certain magical ability. Oda’s defense squad is a joke. 😂

It's poor writing to be consistent and pay off foreshadowing like kinemon cutting the dragon fire in punk hazard. Ok. Whatever dude clearly this is never going to go anywhere if you think good writing is bad writing.
Kinemon spent all of Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, and Zou begging for allies to defeat Kaido while he had the ability to cut Kaido’s attack and stab Kaido all on his own. Good writing huh.

Zeus becoming Nami’s slave was very stupid, yes. You guys keep trying to justify awful writing due to how certain magical abilities work, but fail to comprehend that people like Garp, Mihawk, Shanks wouldn’t have reached the top without a devil fruit if peope way weaker than then could defeat them easily due to having a certain magical ability. Oda’s defense squad is a joke. 😂
Bro you have no idea what good writing is

Bogard

You can't win
We know from Ennis Lobby that hybrid is the strongest as in most effective form for a zoan.
It's the most effective one i agree, but what i mean is that it's contextual and not an amplifier.

Base has good combat speed and focused power where full zoan has greater durability / destructive power while hybrid is more like a balance between both, not an amplifier

Actually it is stupid writing when people with all those extra magical powers lose to these normal people like Garp, Shanks or Mihawk not thr vice versa:risicheck:

Should be 1

It isn't farfetched to think fire from mythical creature Dragon is on different level than regular fire like from Mera Mera, from Heat's power, from Franky's power etc
The intensity of the flames means nothing if the attack can be neutralized before it encompasses it's desired target. On Punk Hazard, Kinemon, Zoro, Sanji and Brook were seemingly completely engulfed by the explosion of Smiley, but Kinemon neutralized it before it could do any lasting damage. Every single one of them standing in the epicenter of the explosion, came out clean.

Not true, 2 sword style ha Rushomon which is basically upgraded version of Shi Shi Son Son

Plus more swords Zoro has, more competent he is, he has literally commented on that again and again. Even all the way back in EB when Sham and Bucchi were overpowering one sword Zoro but 3 sword Zoro neg diffed them.

Btw to show you how much of a gap between one sword Zoro and G2 Luffy is, check this out

Not to mention one sword Zoro one shotting that Dragon on whom Haki G2 attacks were useless on
Oh and one sword Zoro did better against Fuji than Luffy did with G3.

One sword Zoro overall is G2/G3 Level while Santoryu Zoro is G4 boundman level.
- Sanji used Dj and tried to kick doffy who was defending with a no hardened Coat :shame:

- meanwhile Doffy used hardening on his coat to defend against gear 2 no hardened punches:risitasad:

One sword Zoro > gear 2 luffy > dj sanji :hapnoel:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's the most effective one i agree, but what i mean is that it's contextual and not an amplifier.

Base has good combat speed and focused power where full zoan has greater durability / destructive power while hybrid is more like a balance between both, not an amplifier
I think you’d be looking for specific characters for this rather than an overall rule though. Because there’s no defense for Lucci or Jabra for their zoan forms being comparable to their hybrid.

the fact that Oda is hesitant to even show Hybrid for the Calamities shows it’s gonna be a big deal

Depends on the Zoan. Lucci’s Full Zoan probably has greater combat speed than his base form

Status
Not open for further replies.