[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Damn, you guys just don't like to talk.

All the votes:
Literally don’t care anymore, so why not...

Vote Lynch Tris
Vote Lynch Tris
That doesn't town clear him though. He still could be scum.

Vote lynch Kiwi
never gonna happen
VOTE LYNCH TAC
Vote lynch Jew D. Boy

:kayneshrug:

I’m too cool to bandwagon. Plus votes on Tris built up so fast. Tho I reread and I didn’t like that she followed majority votes every phase. Both her and JDB are both sketchy. JDB for his interaction with Flowa doesn’t seem town vs town to me. As for Midnight, I can’t tell if he is tryinh to pocket TAC or genuinely believes his results town clears TAC. Because it doesn’t. So he’s on my radar too. TAC as usual is just happy with people agreeing with him so his reads are half blinded imo. TheBlindCenturion.

I’d rather lynch Jew atm over Tris. Like I said, town is close to being controlled by wolves in an inactive game like this so I’m not fond of quick bandwagons.

As for the rest of the inactive, can’t give reads when there’s nothing to read. But I can feel it, one of you is scum. :goatasure:

Tris - 3
Kiwi - 1
TAC - 1
Jew - 1

Someone give me a filler.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well, we better lynch right or we're fucked. And what is this vote lock mechanic? This is bs

I don't wanna vote immediately because I don't want my votes locked. But my vote is going towards Jew or Marimo.

Again, Jew vs Flowa earlier in this game isn't townie at all. And Marimo has been inactive. He always tried to gamesolve in previous games but took a backseat and loses all presence whenever he was scum. I'm leaning more towards a Marimo lynch because I remember some people mentioning something about Tris flipping town = Jew is town? I'll need those people to explain their logics again.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, we better lynch right or we're fucked. And what is this vote lock mechanic? This is bs

I don't wanna vote immediately because I don't want my votes locked. But my vote is going towards Jew or Marimo.

Again, Jew vs Flowa earlier in this game isn't townie at all. And Marimo has been inactive. He always tried to gamesolve in previous games but took a backseat and loses all presence whenever he was scum. I'm leaning more towards a Marimo lynch because I remember some people mentioning something about Tris flipping town = Jew is town? I'll need those people to explain their logics again.
Last game Marimo was also inactive and he was a town.

TAC convinced a few people ( including me ) to lynch Tris because he was sure she's scum.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Last game Marimo was also inactive and he was a town.

TAC convinced a few people ( including me ) to lynch Tris because he was sure she's scum.
I think I missed the part where TAC said he was sure she’s scum, I was under the assumption that his vote yesterday was based off reads.

And my reason for voting Marimo over TAC is from experience, people who are aggressive in late game is town while scum will try to take the backseat and coast unless if their scum buddies were being lynched. And clearly Tris was town so I think the less aggressive users yesterday are the ones we need to be looking at.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think I missed the part where TAC said he was sure she’s scum, I was under the assumption that his vote yesterday was based off reads.

And my reason for voting Marimo over TAC is from experience, people who are aggressive in late game is town while scum will try to take the backseat and coast unless if their scum buddies were being lynched. And clearly Tris was town so I think the less aggressive users yesterday are the ones we need to be looking at.
My biggest problem is entire game because I was busy with work or I went to hospital and only things I remember is someone talking about krogo and etc.

I have very little to base my assumptions.

TAC used me to vote Tris yet she was Town interesting.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
To be fair, my entire point was this; If Tris flips town, then that tells us info on both Jew D Boy and Fuji/Kiwi.

I'm willing to trust Jew now, considering Tris couldn't of possibly read him as town if he was scum given her invest-styled role. I'm iffy on Kiwi still though. I guess Marimo is probably the most sus for being so quiet, maybe? Him, maybe Midnight, maybe Tobi.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
To be fair, my entire point was this; If Tris flips town, then that tells us info on both Jew D Boy and Fuji/Kiwi.

I'm willing to trust Jew now, considering Tris couldn't of possibly read him as town if he was scum given her invest-styled role. I'm iffy on Kiwi still though. I guess Marimo is probably the most sus for being so quiet, maybe? Him, maybe Midnight, maybe Tobi.
Jew will probably not finish this game.

Should we ask Drago for a sub for him?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let's not be hasty on Jew yet. IMO, if it comes down to the edge and he's not around, we can ask for a sub or something. To make it fair.

Out of the three I mentioned, who are you most sus of?
Dunno between Midnight/Tobi.

I rarely saw Tobi playing. Midnight always asks why someone sus someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.