Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...that’s headcannon like I already said nowhere it states he passed out due to hunger. Killers blade got him.
If it was the food poisoning he would have passed out way earlier when he ate it not so CONVENIENTLY after he got stabbed
i literally just posted the panel lmfao. the grumbling is coming from his belly. he got stabbed in the shoulder. The word balloon is literally pointing in the opposite direction from the stab wound.

Yea and killer one shot zolo while still mentally fucked up from the smile and whiteout his main weapons
Killer the buff couldn't even beat Zoro's mere shoulder.

Zoro : Nerfed with poison, hunger, fight 2 opponent while protecting 2 girl but still come out as a winner without going all out. Outstrength Kid's buff VC with only his mere shoulder. Gap is real:cheers:

You mean he'll get PTSD kaido style and be too afraid to fight?

Or he'll want to go easy on her? But that doesn't work. He never went easy on Kuina so why would he remembering her make him want to easy now.
yeah like kaido style lol. like he sees the same look in her eyes or something and panics because he flashes back to losing 2000 times in a row. i can see that happening.

like im not a zoro fanboy despite the av i just think its extremely clear killer was not a match for him and lost in one hit to a hungry, poisoned, and distracted zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Unclear of course because he never went all out before. BUT he said he got stronger so it's cannon that he can do more now.
Considering we don't know the extent nor the results of his Enma training, that's an impossible question to answer.

It's too early to tell at the moment. From what I can see right now, at best he's ready to pull off a Luffy vs Katakuri.
Zoro tamed enma quickly and days later was shown to be training in the bamboo forest with it with no issue and enma acting like a normal sword.
The only thing that training has been improving is already zoros best areas ie coa bigger and better slashes.

Its not made him faster or physically stronger or given him new powers.

Yea...that’s headcannon like I already said nowhere it states he passed out due to hunger. Killers blade got him.
If it was the food poisoning he would have passed out way earlier when he ate it not so CONVENIENTLY after he got stabbed
The SFX used when passes out is the same of Luffy when he collapsed due hunger...

Heck even the anime clears things up in this matter .

Calling headcanon what doesn't fit with one personal bias doesn't make it real.

Passed out earlier? Welp it seems that you are new to op battles when character only fall when the enemy is down.

The SFX used when passes out is the same of Luffy when he collapsed due hunger...

Heck even the anime clears things up in this matter .

Calling headcanon what doesn't fit with one personal bias doesn't make it real.

Passed out earlier? Welp it seems that you are new to op battles when character only fall when the enemy is down.
Yea the anime isn’t cannon. So no it doesn’t clear anything up

I absolutely love the whole idea of tag team Nami and Usopp VS Ulti and Page1. Now here is the thing, even SH are weaker than F6, they have features that they could use against brother/sister pair. Usopp and Nami always use tactics and never use bold moves, they are smart, while Ulti is absolutely reckless girl, who is not far from luffy, P1 is bit different, but I feel he could be cought on a bait. Now with good plan Usopp and Nami, risking their lives, actually could knock off F6, or somehow put kairoseki on em. I only hope that fight wouldn't be off panneled.

And that's precisely why I say he will not 1 v 1 a Calamity this arc....
So we go nack to the original question, Why does he NEED the training he got?

See the issue here. We know he hasn't even gone all out so this training must be extra special since we completely cannot gauge how strong he is from jump. It's like Oda is writing himself a blank check on how strong he will have Zoro be for whenever he needs it.

But then If Zoro is to fight King 1v1, there's no way it's as difficult as Luffy vs katakuri. And if Katakuri is comparable to King then Zoro having am easier time means he's stronger than Luffy was in the katakuri fight. Then that means there's a possibility EVEN BEFORE THE TRAINING, Luffy in WCI and Zoro were ALREADY COMPARABLE.

And the cycle continues.

The only way to break the cycle is to explain what Zoro training is needed for. That's the only way you can break out of this argument

yeah like kaido style lol. like he sees the same look in her eyes or something and panics because he flashes back to losing 2000 times in a row. i can see that happening.

like im not a zoro fanboy despite the av i just think its extremely clear killer was not a match for him and lost in one hit to a hungry, poisoned, and distracted zoro
This seems pretty random to me. Maybe pre time skip Zoro would get this but as we've seen with Zoro and Tashigi post time skip, the memory of Kuina doesn't bother him as much now.

As comparison look at Kaido who beats the shit out of Yamato for behaving like Oden. That's a Pre time skip Zoro type reaction to seeing Tashigi and her saying stuff similar to Kuina.

Now he barely even reacts when she behaves like Kuina

I think he got over this

Read the viz/official or watch the anime.
Post automatically merged:

Okay read the official manga then. Or read the Japanese if you like
Y’all are really reaching now lmao...even playing devils advocate a simple growl proves nothing. If so how long ago did he eat the animal meat?
He would have passed out WAY earlier in the arc before luffy and him even met up.

Status
Not open for further replies.