[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I'm between Tobi and Midnight.
Why not Marimo, are you protecting him?

I'm a bit skeptical about both of them too. Tobi is hard to say, he is suspicious in every game. Midnight and TAC's interactions can't be forgotten either

I havenโ€™t been keeping up with the game, can you give me a quick summary?
It's now 4 townies and 3 scum so if we lynch the wrong person, we lose. Lanji died last night. I'm pretty sure we should lynch Marimo. Seth is however leaning towards Tobi and Midnight. TAC said Midnight too.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nope. I'm just basing my view off what I can remember even if this was a little.

marimo was rarely active too right?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Nope. I'm just basing my view off what I can remember even if this was a little.

marimo was rarely active too right?
hm...alright

Yeah, he's just been coasting this game, but same goes with most of town. :namiriously:
Only difference is he usually isn't one to coast from what I remembered.

Also I isolated some of his few posts and I think they've all been really diplomatic.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž

I'm a bit skeptical about both of them too. Tobi is hard to say, he is suspicious in every game. Midnight and TAC's interactions can't be forgotten either

It's now 4 townies and 3 scum so if we lynch the wrong person, we lose. Lanji died last night. I'm pretty sure we should lynch Marimo. Seth is however leaning towards Tobi and Midnight. TAC said Midnight too.
After a quick ISO of those three, Iโ€™m fine with Marimo or Midnight. Leaning a little town on Tobi, although we canโ€™t completely discount anyone at the moment. Were there any highlights from last nightโ€™s actions that have yโ€™all leaning one way or another?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
After a quick ISO of those three, Iโ€™m fine with Marimo or Midnight. Leaning a little town on Tobi, although we canโ€™t completely discount anyone at the moment. Were there any highlights from last nightโ€™s actions that have yโ€™all leaning one way or another?
Any votes are perma, so don't waste it.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I didn't have any actions last night. Only ones who coulda been active were doctor and since someone died, it means there's nothing important that happened. We need to go base off reads now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Any votes are perma, so don't waste it.
That some weird mechanic I missed? May not be around for the end of the phase anyway, so I guess I need to vote soon.

I didn't have any actions last night. Only ones who coulda been active were doctor and since someone died, it means there's nothing important that happened. We need to go base off reads now.
If Iโ€™m basing it solely off what I just skimmed, Marimo gives me a slightly weirder vibe. Not sure if thatโ€™s just because heโ€™s barely said anything all game, or the fact that one of the few things he said was a vote for Flower that came out of nowhere. I was way off on her, but at least I was on her before voting...

That being said, I donโ€™t read Midnight as town either. Like Seth mentioned, heโ€™s mostly just asked why people are being sussed and hasnโ€™t provided any indication of which way he leans on anything. Kinda hard to decide between them.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
That some weird mechanic I missed? May not be around for the end of the phase anyway, so I guess I need to vote soon.

If Iโ€™m basing it solely off what I just skimmed, Marimo gives me a slightly weirder vibe. Not sure if thatโ€™s just because heโ€™s barely said anything all game, or the fact that one of the few things he said was a vote for Flower that came out of nowhere. I was way off on her, but at least I was on her before voting...

That being said, I donโ€™t read Midnight as town either. Like Seth mentioned, heโ€™s mostly just asked why people are being sussed and hasnโ€™t provided any indication of which way he leans on anything. Kinda hard to decide between them.
There's a chance that the two of them are both scums. By process of elimination, it's very likely that this is the case.

Anyways, I need to log off soon so if y'all agree on a Marimo lynch, I am casting my vote on him. But we need to decide this as a team. Fuck, if we only had a coin to flip

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
There's a chance that the two of them are both scums. By process of elimination, it's very likely that this is the case.

Anyways, I need to log off soon so if y'all agree on a Marimo lynch, I am casting my vote on him. But we need to decide this as a team. Fuck, if we only had a coin to flip
@TheAncientCenturion @Seth Do yโ€™all agree that both Marimo and Midnight are likely scum? If so, whatโ€™s the difference in voting the former over the latter, or vice versa?

Seth

โ€Ž
@TheAncientCenturion @Seth Do yโ€™all agree that both Marimo and Midnight are likely scum? If so, whatโ€™s the difference in voting the former over the latter, or vice versa?
As I said I didn't saw what Marimo was doing this game but Midnight's behavior seems a bit scumy for me.

I will put my money on Midnight for now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
As I said I didn't saw what Marimo was doing this game but Midnight's behavior seems a bit scumy for me.

I will put my money on Midnight for now.
Whoever we vote, we need to hammer. 1 misvote means we're gonna lose by parity. It also forces scum to vote for us.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I mean, if you havenโ€™t read Marimo, I see why youโ€™re leaning towards Midnight. Having read both, Marimo just barely edges Midnight out on my sus meter, but itโ€™s not like my reads have been great this game...I trust both TAC and Kiwi, thatโ€™s why I was curious why they chose the ones they did over the other.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I'll be the first to dip my toes. Midnight's more active and was behind several lynches but never overtly pushing. Always the man in the shadows.

Vote lynch Midnight

Seth

โ€Ž
Vote lynch Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.