Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Pure fire Major.

THE portrayal cannot get better than this.

I won't spoil who the soyboy is.

Keep it up ma man, this is brilliant.

:steef::myman::finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
did @Van really deserve to get paired with monsterzoro?
Hey man, @MonsterZoro is one of the strongest Sanji Wankers. It’s an honor to get paired with his ass. Lol

also lmao @ mochikage xD
The sacred guardians of the Katakuri wank, and the strongest wankers in the villages. :kappa:

Pure fire Major.

THE portrayal cannot get better than this.

I won't spoil who the soyboy is.

Keep it up ma man, this is brilliant.

:steef::myman::finally:
Thanks bro lel. This one was fun. I hope some of the story events will catch people off guard lmfao

Hey man, @MonsterZoro is one of the strongest Sanji Wankers. It’s an honor to get paired with his ass. Lol

The sacred guardians of the Katakuri wank, and the strongest wankers in the villages. :kappa:

Thanks bro lel. This one was fun. I hope some of the story events will catch people off guard lmfao
Strongest Sanji wankers is in no way a compliment 😂😂

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

This was great. I think it will. I do not have a clue about Kingdom, and I do not want to know, so I didn't google it as well.

Also for some reason these tags didn't work, so anyone who is interested can go and vote here.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-best-panel-tournament-semifinal-part-1.1002/

could you maybe eventually put all of them in the opening post so i dont have to skim through all the spam to find them?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Lmmfao, bruh I’m crine right na.

“Degree bomb, Force of 1,000,000 bachelor degrees”:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

“Nothing matters except finding tha Soyboy....” my stomach hurt lmao