Improving Discussions, less toxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece is a filler in itself, You just don't know it yet. :hope:
Post automatically merged:

OJ signed their own death warrant when they started recruiting soyboy cucks for mods, literally anything you said they would throw tantrums and tell their girlfriend's boyfriend on how mean people are, again, lay off the net if you can't handle it.

Last edited:
idk why the OP mentioned a forum(OJ) that committed hara kiri because they became so out of touch and just self pandering that the community turned on them, they backed a "spiritual successor" forum that barely has 10 people on at a time, what does that tell about "being less toxic"? one last time, It's you, not the community. :josad:
People still on OJ can get phucked :kizabat:

I am not long here yet on WG, but I noticed a few things I want to talk about with everyone and especially towards the mods/admins of this forum.

It is about the prevalent trolling, wanking, bashing, and in general toxicity of this forum. All in all this place feels nice and active but I feel like most activity stems from people clashing against each other and make fun of each other. It often feels like there's not much room for a proper discussion because once you mention specific characters you need to be ready to receive a backlash on it or be insulted because of it.

I don't want to say that being a fan of something or someone is bad, but sometimes it feels like people go too far and it really doesn't help improving discussions. There is missing some organization and clearance for this place to make it more user friendly since I think a lot of users would love to engage more in proper discussions if others let them do that. There are threads and discussions that are more serious, such as the OP News subforum or single threads that aren't about specific characters. But still a great part of this place is very toxic.

If some of you now say "then just leave and look for another place", or "quit whining you pussy" etc., then you're probably part of the problem. And I know that a lot of users here come originally from OJ and it was not as toxic as this place here. I know people can lead proper conversations and not bitch at each other like immature brats. The thing this forum is lacking is proper rules and etiquette. It doesn't mean you're not allowed to pull jokes or have fun. But there is definitely a lack of respect and order.

WG often feels like a hole full of wankers and trollers. And it's sad to see such a big community, the OP community to look that immature and toxic. Yes, opinions can be different, yes, they can split and clash, but it should still be possible to not be accused of something just because of that.

Mods, Admins, please do something about it.

I am sure even if some people now say "but we've got all right to say what we want" and "you just don't want us to have fun". I am pretty sure we've all come together to enjoy One Piece, and not trash talk the story, characters and even its readers and parts of the community. You can still have fun, you can still enjoy discussions. But the toxicity is ruining this lovely community that I know has way more to offer than ignorant wankers and trollers who shit on people that just try to lead serious discussions about their favorite manga.

Thanks for listening to my rant, if you're gonna shit on me now, it's useless to answer. Because it shows that you don't see the problem and the occurring stress that is being caused by reading discussions that are 90% toxic, because you are the problem that I am calling out against. Sure, opinions may split. But if you plan on down talking me, it just means that I am right and you're unable to lead a proper discussion with a user who is serious for once.
I would appreciate the staff being much more strict than ever in the Manga/Spoiler threads preventing irrelevant discussions like PLs, irrelevant topics or useless ranting the moment they start to spread. A warning followed by a quick ban would be sufficient to lessen the toxicity and keep it in the battledome/waiting room, just so that i don't get presented with a full-fledged Z vs S conflict whenever i try to read people's thoughts regarding new spoilers.

I would appreciate the staff being much more strict than ever in the Manga/Spoiler threads preventing irrelevant discussions like PLs, irrelevant topics or useless ranting the moment they start to spread. A warning followed by a quick ban would be sufficient to lessen the toxicity and keep it in the battledome/waiting room, just so that i don't get presented with a full-fledged Z vs S conflict whenever i try to read people's thoughts regarding new spoilers.
Right! Thanks for agreeing with me!

It’s the people that get butt hurt in debate, that will topic compl
you were always a dick @Blackbeard :kizabat:

Status
Not open for further replies.