Status
Not open for further replies.
But Queen appears and shoots them all with his machine gun. Drake seems shocked when he realizes what kind of bullets Queen used.
So Queen help up Apoo and fight against Drake and Zoro!!!

Jack is thrown to the ground heavily injured with one of his tusks broken. However he also managed to defeat most of the Sulong Minks.

Kaidou has to step in since Jack is about to be killed.

Jack: "Sorry."

Kaido: "Jack you're not weak. Those two are just simply too strong."

Then we finally see Inuarashi and Nekomamushi Sulong form in an amazing doublespread page.

Kinemon thanks the Minks for opening the path to Kaidou for them. Kaidou tells Jack to go to recover. He then laughs and prepares his Bolo Breath.
KAIDO AND JACK, OMG I LOVE IT HOW KAIDO PROTECT JACK:amazing:
He don't even call him weak like he did with Doffy, he cares for Jack who isn't done yet. Jack recover and fight back soon too!!!
Kaido and Jack rocking together!!!

I'm sorry about the message I put in the "Summary & Images" thread.
It was not fake, and the person was telling me the information I sent.
Redon's summary and some probable images are unexpected, in my opinion.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Cut to the top of Onigashima's dome, all Kaidou's men and Number Nanki are defeated. Jack is thrown to the ground heavily injured with one of his tusks broken. However he also managed to defeat most of the Sulong Minks.

Kaido: "Jack, you're not weak. Those two are just simply too strong."

Then we finally see Inuarashi and Nekomamushi Sulong form in an amazing doublespread page.

Kinemon thanks the Minks for opening the path to Kaidou for them. Kaidou tells Jack to go to recover. He then laughs and prepares his Bolo Breath.

Kaidou: "How many times do you think you can escape from this attack?"

Kinemon: "We never think about escaping."

Kinemon uses his "Kitsunebiryuu" style and cuts Kaidou's Bolo Breath in half. He also injures Kaidou's mouth.

Red Scabbards: "We're done escaping and hiding.
Please, let us die here as Lord Oden's samurai!
And we'll take you along with us!!"

Jack and Kinemom hype. Mammoth boyz for life!!!!!!!

:milaugh:

Kaido however needs to pick up some damm slack next chapter. Hopefully he's going to body them all.

Bogard

You can't win
Jack is thrown to the ground heavily injured with one of his tusks broken. However he also managed to defeat most of the Sulong Minks.

Kaido: "Jack you're not weak. Those two are just simply too strong."
So Jack not only annihilated most of the Sulong minks, but fought Sulong Inu / Neko straight afterwards, with Kaido still recognizing Jack's strength. Pretty impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.