Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 991: “Please let us die!”.

In the cover, Pound hugs Lola and Chiffon for the first time in 26 years T_T

Drake thinks about his conversation with Koby. Koby said him that Luffy has the power to attract other people.

Zoro blocks Drake, he sais he can't trust him. Jinbe warns Drake that there are rules of honor even in pirate world, so he can't trust either in someone who switch side easily.

Luffy: "Oh, it's OK. We can fight together."

Zoro & Jinbei: "Shut up you idiot captain!!"
....Jinbe. You legit fucking ditched Big Mom in the same way last arc. Stuff it about honor you hypocrite.

Apoo tries to call other Numbers but Drake and Zoro attack him together. Apoo asks Drake if he's with this "weak" pirate group now, Zoro gets angry. Drake has always dislike Apoo as well, so Zoro and him decided to join hands to defeat Apoo.

But Queen appears and shoots them all with his machine gun. Drake seems shocked when he realizes what kind of bullets Queen used.
Well they're fucked. Queen just infected them.

Kaidou has to step in since Jack is about to be killed.

Jack: "Sorry."

Kaido: "Jack, you're not weak. Those two are just simply too strong."

JACK ISN'T WEAK! I'm in tears

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So Usopp and Nami are leading P1 and Ulti away. They gonna use their stupidity to their advantage and probably make them hit each other.

Jack is going to recover. Makes sense as he ddint use his hybrid yet(and further shows the recovery time of Ancient Zoans). Please should know that wounded Jack without using his full power got jumped by 2 guys stronger than him.

Zoro and Drake got shot up by Queen's plague bullets so Chopper needs to get them that antidote. Apoo and maybe Queen gonna be taking in the meantime probably.

Kinemon actually injured Kaido cutting his flames in half...yet still believes all of them will die together. Speaks for both Kaido and the Scabbards.

As expected Jack is not truly defeated and he will recover to use his hybrid form later and get more fights.

Apoo is the leader of the Numbers, I wonder why he was chosen to do that specific job even if his df may allow him to sway and control them to an extent.

Kaido is unusually nice to Jack with him forgiving his failure to stop the minks and samurais, admitting that the Dukes in their Sulongs forms are too much for him.

Just stop with that fake drama and epics, we all know that at least 8 of the Scabbards will survive and that they will at best inflict non-serious injuries on Kaido.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
So Chances of queen vs zoro? He has two interaction with queen now and even got shot by plague bullets?

I think it just raised from 50% chance to 70% chance now..

So Jack not only annihilated most of the Sulong minks, but fought Sulong Inu / Neko straight afterwards, with Kaido still recognizing Jack's strength. Pretty impressive
With Jack going recover, the chance are pretty high that he fight soon too. It is time for Jack to use hybird or awakened form. Oda open up the match up and I can see Jack going all out in the next chapter after seeing his captain get injuried again. So far as I though Jack destroy most sulong Minks and still fight monster Inu and Neko who get praised by Kaido. Jack hypetrain continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.