Status
Not open for further replies.
What's something to worry about is, if they get hit by the virus in front of Apo, this can easily end really bad for them. Let's see what happens in the panels.

And I'm calling it now, don't underestimate Ussopun. He actually has some very dangerous attacks and awakened CoO. I legit only care about like a handful of guys when it's about fights, but if, besides those, Ussop would get a big win here, I'd really appreciate it.
Fingers crossed, in all this mix, Oda may not give Usopp this

Set up for Franky vs Sasaki :steef:

Franky is going back towards the Samurai, and Sasaki is coming from behind now that he was freed, so the two will probably run into each other in the Hall :finally:

Usopp and Nami are attracting Pageone and Ulti to an appropriate fighting location for a scenario of individual confrontations.

Now, Oda is attracting Franky to Sasaki, and WW is close to Brook.
In 2 or 3 chapters Oda should already form the appropriate match-up box, mark my words

F

Fallen Prince

No. It's just you guys are shit at powerscaling.

I've been saying for the entirety of Wano, everyone in Dressrosa is WAYYY stronger than people give them credit for.

Doffy, Luffy, Law, Sabo > Calamities. Maybe even Zoro.
Can we just admit oda sucks at power fight. Kinemon was secondary fighters . If he was this strong why didnt he fight along with law or luffy against doffy.

This only started when oden wank came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.