Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

So how strong are those numbers when they're sober? Since Apoo control them, Apoo might be able to make them sober and Numbers might be much stronger than we thought.

People shitting on Jinbe's comment to Drake, you forget that Jinbe (and Bege) always planned to betray Big Mom. The only reason Drake switches sides now was to survive.

However, it's also clear Jinbe and others DONT know he's a marine with ulterior motives. In their eyes, he's an enemy who is randomly switching sides. Even if they knew he was a marine infiltrating their crew with noble intentions, he's a marine infiltrating a pirate crew lol.

Kinda feel bad for Drake.

You are pretending like we've seen Kaido get half his face cut off like it's Akainu and whitened.

Kin'emon could injure Kaido already. We knew that. And we also knew the wounds he makes ARE SMALL AS FUCK compared to Oden.

Can kin'emon CUT KAIDO'S ENTIRE TAIL OFF WITH ONE SWING?

FUCK NO.

Dude. Relax.
it aint hard to just admit that you're wrong bro but alright keep being in denial and stubborn :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I might have underrated Akainu dude.

He was injured and nerfed but fought Marco/Vista/Croc + several Kinemon level fighters off screen without being scratched while Kinemon's first attack injured Kaido.
Mihawk, Akainu, Shanks. That's the top 3.

Kaido and Big Mom are in the top 7, high tiers though. Go either way with Doflamingo and lose to Dogtooth. I am not even gonna compare them with low top tiers like Zoro, King, Luffy.

People shitting on Jinbe's comment to Drake, you forget that Jinbe (and Bege) always planned to betray Big Mom. The only reason Drake switches sides now was to survive.

However, it's also clear Jinbe and others DONT know he's a marine with ulterior motives. In their eyes, he's an enemy who is randomly switching sides. Even if they knew he was a marine infiltrating their crew with noble intentions, he's a marine infiltrating a pirate crew lol.

Kinda feel bad for Drake.
drake character a guy pretending be a guy pretending to be another guy

Kinemon was never this strong. Where was his power in dressrossa ?

At time i question odas writing skills he has no clue how he wants to put up a fight.
No. It's just you guys are shit at powerscaling.

I've been saying for the entirety of Wano, everyone in Dressrosa is WAYYY stronger than people give them credit for.

Doffy, Luffy, Law, Sabo > Calamities. Maybe even Zoro.

What's something to worry about is, if they get hit by the virus in front of Apo, this can easily end really bad for them. Let's see what happens in the panels.

And I'm calling it now, don't underestimate Ussopun. He actually has some very dangerous attacks and awakened CoO. I legit only care about like a handful of guys when it's about fights, but if, besides those, Ussop would get a big win here, I'd really appreciate it.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.