Status
Not open for further replies.
No panel yet? Okay. I'll wait
kinemon has injured kaido twice and has reacted to his boro breath

there is zero reason to assume oda will make kaido's tail one shot kinemon

oda is portraying those two characters on a similar level, you can deny the truth all you want, every chapter you're just gonna see more and more proof of this

you're only being stubborn because you refuse to admit you're wrong about our original topic of discussion, so you're clining to this absurd tail fantasy, it's never going to happen

:milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I think many people doubt this confrontation because the gap in physical statistics between Nami and Usopp for the tobi roppo is an infinite chasm.
But it is obvious that Oda is going to make a fight scenario that Usopp and Nami avoid physical confrontation and use strategies using the powers of mirages and plants, and Nami and Usopp will need a boost in attack power like Zeus in order to hurt them
Yeah Ussop and Nami always boxed way above their category : Ussop vs the Fishman, Ussop vs Mr4, Nami vs Miss Doublefinger, Nami vs kalifa etc.

With wits and comedy they can do anything.

But for Sasaki Black Maria or WsW I don't really imagine the SH there. But with a good PU each and if they use everything they learnt during their TS why not, I can maybe accept it. (except for WsW who is the strongest F6 for me and stronger than any SH bar M4)

Jack handles all the Sulong minks virtually on his own with some assistance by the numbers? Wow that is quite the feat. The general minks, on top of all that, proved to be a bit much.

Jack is ordered to go recuperate. That is scary level of endurance.

Kaido will defeat the scabbards but will be weakened by this fight.

Worst Gen will do the rest with Luffy dealing the final blow. Apoo needs his piano teeth kicked in. "Weak crew"

:lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.