Status
Not open for further replies.
People can’t read them they say Oda does bad writing. There are many hints which were predicting scabbards strength. Kin’emon was highly respected by Dukes at Zou. That’s not a respect only due to position but also admiration.
Orochi said scabbards are very strong and fear them like the hell(Orochi have Kaido by his side)
During Oden flashback Kin’emon kept Kuri free from Kaido Pirates (Kaido could have sent King or Queen there/or not)
Scabbards fought King and Queen plus thousands of Kaido Pirates
Ashura and Denjiro fought Kaido and weren’t captured

How weak people can actually do that?

Ah yes, having kinnemon whom was scared of doffy and highly impressed by zoro, who was litteral fodder in punk hazard till now. CUT KAIDOS FIRE THEN HURT HIM NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. is not downplaying/dehyping kaido. OK buddy.
the bad news is no one in op history has ability to cut fire. and adv coa that he posses is rare enough not even doffy or zoro has it lol. so apparently he isnt not just some guy. basically every single ppl in scabbards can hurt boundman while doflamingo couldnt lol.
when two of them one chaptered 1 YC 3 in square fight while luffy himself need at least 10 hours to take yc3 out. ppl still believe they are just ordinary ppl.

YES, IM SAYING JUST THAT. THEY WENT AHEAD TO GATHER ALLIES NOT TO SOLO THE FUCKING DUDE. IT DENATURES AND DEHYPES KAIDO TO INSANE LEVELS, KIN WAS SCARED OF FUCKING DOFFY FFS.
So you think Kaido shouldn't even have a scratch on him after fighting the scabbards, despite them being VERY capable fighters. With Denjiro being able to go TOE TO TOE with your precious Zoro?

Really? You don't think they should even REMOVELY be able to weaken Kaido before Luffy comes in to finish the job?

So you think Kaido shouldn't even have a scratch on him after fighting the scabbards, despite them being VERY capable fighters. With Denjiro being able to go TOE TO TOE with your precious Zoro?

Really? You don't think they should even REMOVELY be able to weaken Kaido before Luffy comes in to finish the job?
My ''precious'' zoro :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:@ShishioIsBack @Fenaker @HA001 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

F

Fallen Prince

looking for kanjuro and not personally involved in the fight at all? luffy and law both going IM DOING THIS MYSELF and everyone agrees. what you want kinemon to go no luffy suck my dick! i will fight doflamingo myself! i know idont know him or care about this country but i will solo him for you just chill
Another excuse for shit writing ?

To me this is bs development in general. All thry have is odens price tag .
Kinemon and the scabbard never hyped up as yonko commander level in any form. Even they bitterly struggled against king and queen in flashback.

Now seriously kinemon can hurt kaido all of a sudden ? Are we reading fairy tale or one piece ? This asspull meh oden ryou is stupid plot device clearly kinemon was never shown to be yc1 level in any way.
Let me tell you something interesting.

Do you know that Hyogoro right now can hurt KAIDO?

Twist. There's nothing in the story saying Hyogoro cannot hurt KAIDO. All you need is Ryou. Done.

Now Luffy can hurt KAIDO too. Now Zoro can hurt KAIDO too. Twist upon twists.

So if Hyogoro has advanced hakim that can hurt KAIDO, and Hyogoro has said "The Scabbards are the strongest samurai of Wano", what does that mean?

person doing this isnt denjiro tho
its kinemon

Status
Not open for further replies.