Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't fat Ashra douji still stronger than Kin'emon 20 years ago given the trouble he caused Oden?

And didn't Ashura literally say he got stronger over the 20 years directly to kin'emon? Yes. Ashra did say that to Kin'emon. So was Ashura LYING to Kin'emon when he said that?

These are separate questions BTW.
Kin’emon was clearly the stronger. Of for Ashura words, Crocodile called Doffy weak. Perospero said he’ll get King

F

Fallen Prince

Its obvious denjiro, inu, neko and douji are way stronger than kinemon because they had 20 years time skip.

We have to remember kinemon s power has not grown now all of a sudden we find out he has unexplained strong ryou that can bypass kaidos scale .

This is certainly oda going philiosophical , he was never good with matchups in first place.

Considering oda still wants oden hype going readers might have to endure this oden bs for time being.

way higher? how much?
Id say they were in the YC range before sulong, like snack lvl and with sulong the boost must be insane. Remember how carrot went from getting captured by brulee and having trouble with fodder to trolling the shit out of Daifuku and an entire fleet? Thats the boost you might be looking at. Id say they are stronger than luffy with their boost. Im not even kidding.

Well you see a guy carrying two sword but using just one. You think he’s serious? In the flashback we see Kin’emon using 2 swords. He was preserving himself for the war
Zoro REGULARLY fights with less swords than three even when he's serious. And at times he fights with three swords when he's NOT serious.

The number of swords being used at a time isn't an indication of serious versus not serious.

And also, you're saying he was preserving his STRENGTH? Not even his identity? You're saying he was preserving STRENGTH?

Okay so when Momo and Kanjuro were in danger he was thinking to himself "the fire festival is MULTIPLE MONTHS FROM NOW. I should preserve my energy for MULTIPLE MONTHS from now instead of going all out to save Momo and Kanjuro"

I think Katakuri can beat a wounded Cracker mid diff, same with King and Jack. The issue is that, the Sulong minks didn't MID diff Jack, they NEG diffed Jack.
You didn't see the fight. You haven't even seen a panel of the outcome.

Boy what are you reading into so much? Text spoilers?

Relax. If we see the dukes with ZERO injuries when an actual panel comes out then we will talk

F

Fallen Prince

If you told the One Piece community that Kinemon would be able to wound Kaido in a fight 2 years ago nobody would have believed it. honestly I'm open to pretty much anything happening now :kayneshrug:
True but it silver platter for luffy to take on weaker version of kaido.

Its obvious oda has to find ways to deliver luffy vs kaido one on one. Amount of plot kai luffy gets is amazing lol. He is probably most shielded character .

Status
Not open for further replies.