Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Here's the thing right, I genuinely don't think Kaido is winning without foul play.
Sulong Inu and Neko = admiral level
Denjiro, Ashura, and Kawamatsu (I would argue) = commander level
Kinemon and Kiku = not commander level (contentious lmao) but capable of hurting Kaido
Raizo is support

So you have 2 admirals, 3 commanders, and 2 borderline commander level fighters vs Kaido.
:milaugh:

Admiral level ? Good lord

People can’t read them they say Oda does bad writing. There are many hints which were predicting scabbards strength. Kin’emon was highly respected by Dukes at Zou. That’s not a respect only due to position but also admiration.
Orochi said scabbards are very strong and fear them like the hell(Orochi have Kaido by his side)
During Oden flashback Kin’emon kept Kuri free from Kaido Pirates (Kaido could have sent King or Queen there/or not)
Scabbards fought King and Queen plus thousands of Kaido Pirates
Ashura and Denjiro fought Kaido and weren’t captured

How weak people can actually do that?
''HInTS pREdiCTiNg'' the scabbards strength

To me this is bs development in general. All thry have is odens price tag .
Kinemon and the scabbard never hyped up as yonko commander level in any form. Even they bitterly struggled against king and queen in flashback.

Now seriously kinemon can hurt kaido all of a sudden ? Are we reading fairy tale or one piece ? This asspull meh oden ryou is stupid plot device clearly kinemon was never shown to be yc1 level in any way.
Just reread OP. They fought King and Queen and only lost because they were affected by Oden downfall against Kaido

Here's the thing right, I genuinely don't think Kaido is winning without foul play.
Sulong Inu and Neko = admiral level
Denjiro, Ashura, and Kawamatsu (I would argue) = commander level
Kinemon and Kiku = not commander level (contentious lmao) but capable of hurting Kaido
Raizo is support

So you have 2 admirals, 3 commanders, and 2 borderline commander level fighters vs Kaido.
If you think Ashura and Kawamatsu are stronger than Kinemon you are not good at reading. How do you understand what leader mean in Samouraï crew? It’s a warrior crew

F

Fallen Prince

People can’t read them they say Oda does bad writing. There are many hints which were predicting scabbards strength. Kin’emon was highly respected by Dukes at Zou. That’s not a respect only due to position but also admiration.
Orochi said scabbards are very strong and fear them like the hell(Orochi have Kaido by his side)
During Oden flashback Kin’emon kept Kuri free from Kaido Pirates (Kaido could have sent King or Queen there/or not)

Oda is on odens drug obviously.

Never said scabbards were weak but guess what kinemon is the same guy from 20 years ago and he struggled against commander during odens raid on kaido.

:milaugh:

Admiral level ? Good lord
Here's the thing right. Sulong allowed fodder minks to hurt Jack when the mink Kings couldn't do that after 5 days. If Sulong is a like a 5 fold boost and the mink Kings were already borderline if not at commander level, then shouldn't they be at least in the low admiral sphere right now? They also just completely washed a commander way faster than any admiral did at marineford.
Post automatically merged:

If you think Ashura and Kawamatsu are stronger than Kinemon you are not good at reading. How do you understand what leader mean in Samouraï crew? It’s a warrior crew
That why I put contentious in parenthesis lmao.

Like the hints of Zoro killing Kaido ppl hate to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.