Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation from reddit:
Samurai: It's the Tobi Roppo X-Drake! He is the one who went crazy in the Flower Capital a while back.
Beast Pirates: Drake!? Why the Numbers!!?
Yakuza: Just like he said, a dinosaur!
Hyo: That must be an executive, its strange
Pagey: Hey Drake, why did you defeat the Numbers?
Drake: Huff...huff...
Kobe Flashback: Luffy...
Why you gotta do this? :josad:

Are you blind? I'm talking only about damage dealing, not about his other features. His Damage was OP, and if you compare that to Pica, Pica would look like small ant.
But he's slow af in that form. And it requires way too many souls for it to be useful in a 1v1. Why have all that power when you can't hit shit with it.

He's Below the Yonko Commanders....... He's no rival for Luffy bruh.
Right now Oda slowly set up fights for other straw hats is going be fight that there going over come and Surpassed .
This is always been the narrative ever since our arlong park, alabasta, skypia, enis lobby, and thillar bark. Right now we’re in yonko territory we have see what The straw hats full capable of some other supernova alliance Respect’s crews

Ya'll talking about powerscaling in one piece in 2020:milaugh: Was it not clear enough as far back as when Nami beat Kalifa that that's pointless? Oda just makes characters as strong as they need to be for their current fight and doesn't give a shit whether or not it makes sense.

Kid and law also then and dont give me portrayed
Kid and Law have more than enough portrayal to put them near luffy, Luffy shared a fight with Law and Kids journey has basically been like luffys without the plot armor. I would say only Kid, Law, and potentially Urouge are near luffy in power. X Drake is a maybe, that depends on how he looks against Zoro.

Ya'll talking about powerscaling in one piece in 2020:milaugh: Was it not clear enough as far back as when Nami beat Kalifa that that's pointless? Oda just makes characters as strong as they need to be for their current fight and doesn't give a shit whether or not it makes sense.
Some fans Kind act like acting sanji when we first saw luffy and zoro going against impossible odds.

Kid and Law have more than enough portrayal to put them near luffy, Luffy shared a fight with Law and Kids journey has basically been like luffys without the plot armor. I would say only Kid, Law, and potentially Urouge are near luffy in power. X Drake is a maybe, that depends on how he looks against Zoro.
Kid only real portrayed is conquer haki other then that he featlless

after trash taste podcast shiting the whole power scaling anime fan(mainly dragonball tho), i can never take this seriously anymore haha:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.