One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocus: Roger, you drank too much! Calm down on the drinking!
Roger: I don't want to be told that by a drunkard doctor!
Rayleigh: Do you need a hand with something Oden-San?
Buggy: I can also lend you a hand, Oden San!
Shanks: You're going to help? You're just a burden!! What about me Oden-san?
Oden: Rayleigh, Buggyjiro, Shankstarou, thanks but, we the Kouzuki's are the ones that have to handle this.
Buggy: I say it every time, but why the hell am I (Buggy)Jiro!? Oden: Why Wanokuni has been closed off has always been a mystery. Translation from AP

Oden says it’s a mystery as to why Wano is closed off to the world.
That's pretty strange, maybe Oden and his ruling family didn't know why the policy was kept but that it HAD to be kept at all costs.

It could be like the Shandians protecting their Poneglyph for centuries and they had no idea why or what the message said.

Wano could contain so much knowledge of the ancient world that Wano's rulers knew without a doubt the World Government would target their island for destruction if it all got out.

S

stealthblack

Now lets wait 2 years for act 3 to end so we can see warlords bounties and warlords vs marines. lol

mihawk fans dodged another bullet lol, they are so lucky.

but my boy scooper gaban will show up i nthe manga at some point, get ready for his awesomeness

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
soon we'll find out king obliterates enma zoro:gokulaugh:
Sandman translation is only based on the picture with we get. Their are more spoiler and probably we get the reason what happend to Luffy and co. Lmao don't say me something happend offscreen,King hype??
Orochi is very happy which means he do something against the alliance?
It's not too late to join @Topi Jerami and I on the King train.

Status
Not open for further replies.