Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe..

I mean she didn't hesitate to kill Moscato.

Treated Chiffon like trash for hs the same appearance as Lola.

Would send assassin to Lola since she ran away from WCI.

Disrespected Pudding for her appearance.

Opera was afraid BM would kill him if Opera didn't stop Jinbei.

Brulee was afraid BM would kill her if she saw her associated with Firetank Pirates.

Smoothie chose not to inform her mother about Jinbe's revolt due to not wanting to have to deal with her mother's rage, knowing she would react violently to the news.

This is the worst part:

When Snack lost to Urouge, she demoted him for his failure to live up to his duties even though she sent an army to avenge him.
1. Big Mom was in her hunger rampage when she "killed" Moscato, you can't blame her for that as she is not in her right state of mind.

2. Yes treating Chiffon badly because she looks like Lola wasn't right.

3. Can you blame Big Mom for wanting Lola dead, she ruined her chance to became allies with the Giants of Elbaf.

4. Yes disrespecting Pudding's third eye wasn't right.

5. But would Big Mom have actually killed him though? We don't know for sure.

6. No Brûlée never said that, she said "Just don't let them see my face! If they know it's me, I'm dead!"

7. Yes Smoothie didn't want to inform Big Mom to make her angry mainly because the tea party was very close.

8. How the fuck is that the worst part? We don't even know when Snack became a General, being demoted is not a big deal and if Big Mom thinks that Snack is still not ready for the Sweet General position then he isn't.

Last edited:
OP Magazine mentioned that being the "strongest" is not that clear cut. Oda may consider Kaido the strongest based on his durability, and overall physicality, but one thing is clear, he is crap against swordsmen, and he has not faced a swordsman on the level of a Mihawk, with a black blade.

I kept Kaido as #1, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. But right now Mihawk is the strongest man in One Piece in 1 v. 1, until Blackbeard surpasses him.

Kaido was defeated

And Oden never beat Kaido.
It is pretty clear that despite not leaving any scar on Kaido some of the Yonkou and marines did defeat Kaido leaving a scar or not is irrelevant.
I am not agreeing that Oden was just YC1 but this logic of leaving scars on enemies doesn't work here.
??? Oden was about to slaughter him until they pulled cheap tricks, which Kaido apologized for.

OP Magazine mentioned that being the "strongest" is not that clear cut. Oda may consider Kaido the strongest based on his durability, and overall physicality, but one thing is clear, he is crap against swordsmen, and he has not faced a swordsman on the level of a Mihawk, with a black blade.

I kept Kaido as #1, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. But right now Mihawk is the strongest man in One Piece in 1 v. 1, until Blackbeard surpasses him.

??? Oden was about to slaughter him until they pulled cheap tricks, which Kaido apologized for.
Oden still never beat Kaido. Cheap trick or not he lost the fight and that's a fact.

Lol at Lolhawk being top 1. Top1 casually got replaced by robots :gokulaugh:....

Status
Not open for further replies.