Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I really don't like this "recovery" of Zooans as a plot point. It's just a cheap ploy from Oda, because Kaido is massively outnumbered. I feel like a lot of characters are going to be "defeated" and just come back to be DEFEATED. This way he lets multiple people have the same person as adversary.

This way, he can have his cake and eat it too? Oh I have to match Jack with Inu/Neko because of plot, but I also want to retain him for Jinbe? Let's have them "defeat" him, and let's have Jinbe DEFEAT him. Same for Yamato and Ulti, maybe Nami with Zeus and Ulti "defeating" her.
They're not massively outnumbered. Everyone is just drunk, which was the whole reason the alliance attacked when they did, because they knew they stood no chance otherwise. Kaidos forces were said to be in the 10s of thousands, but him and all his heavy hitters have been getting wasted. That's why the alliance looks so good right now.

N

NeutralWatcher

its a trend in manga (i think), when the mangaka decided to underrated some "strong characters" they will re-appear as a very strong character
Yeah they're supernova after all and Oda cemented them as Luffy's rival so whenever they're in acion on panel I don't think oda would de hype them. Even Bonney might show good feat once we're back in Levely and she might do some actions on panel.

Yes.

Mihawk never fought Vista and they just met up randomly in the war so there are elite swordsmen Mihawk has yet to face. Him Being the strongest is baseless if he doesnt have a win against top tiers like Fujitora, Big Mom, etc...

Zoro isn't the MC his dream is pointless unless Luffy achieves his
who did wb
or kaido beat to get theirs
it isnt baseless
its author sanctioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.