Status
Not open for further replies.
usopp did way more than not just following orders, and trying to stop your captain from making a bad decision is not the same as disobeying, although we readers know drake can be trusted zoro and jimbei don't have the same knowledge, so their reactions are perfectly understandable.
Stop making excuses

so disrespecting luffy only count if Zolo fight had him? Lmao

He insulted him, disobeyed him, and attacked a person luffy accepted as Allie

trash decision

I like how Kaido described Jack as "not weak" and gave credit to Inu and Neku instead

It was better than how he described Doffy losing cause he was weak "despite me believing Doffy>Jack"

But I could be wrong with Doffy/Jack scaling

Anyway, Kinemon got another hit injuring Kaido, which means, Ryuu actually 100% work! And that it's not that Kaido momentarily thought of Oden, got ptsd, and got weakened like mother caramel situation!

Funny though that Kinemon managed to injure a yonko before any SH do! The same kinemon we trashed lol

I like how Kaido described Jack as "not weak" and gave credit to Inu and Neku instead

It was better than how he described Doffy losing cause he was weak "despite me believing Doffy>Jack"

But I could be wrong with Doffy/Jack scaling

Anyway, Kinemon got another hit injuring Kaido, which means, Ryuu actually 100% work! And that it's not that Kaido momentarily thought of Oden, got ptsd, and got weakened like mother caramel situation!

Funny though that Kinemon managed to injure a yonko before any SH do! The same kinemon we trashed lol
him calling doffy weak has to do with underestimating luffy and law who took down doflamingo
cause doffy is right up jack's alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.