Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, this is the one I tried... it's not working... I want a different one
It's giving me a "loading" sign forever.. I tried from my phone, and then I tried from my laptop, and both were different Internet connection, so I know it's not weak internet connection, nor it is from a phone or laptop... I also saw someone else complain about it a minute ago...

This is what appears to me

By this logic of yours of someone being able to hurt other person.... than mihawk>>>>everyone almost
luffy was hurt by fodders in Wci, Wb by fodders in Marineford, zoro by Apoo, Sanji by page One, etc ,etc.

Kaido was hurt by Kinemon using Ryou people are trashing hum for It, than this goes for everyone haha
No Mihawk is simply stronger than Kaido and you'll see soon that it's true :goyea:

there's a difference between getting minor injuries while still far off from being defeated or even showing your strongest attack to what happened to Lack who got destroyed

Bodies of fodders on the floor lmao the dude got fucking off screened, how delusional can someone to even try and compare him to Kaido lmao

anyway you legit said there's a comparison between Lack and Kaido performance as if its not a given Kaido will handle way way way more than what Jack

so a actually done here
if kaido doesnt handle more
he will be a disgrace
he has 20 + yrs experience as a pirate on jack and is the captain . thats expected. jack on the other hand has surpassed the fandoms expectations while kaido looks disappointing as every chap goes on.
look at you comparing kaido and a yc3
thats how far you lot have gone rn.

It's giving me a "loading" sign forever.. I tried from my phone, and then I tried from my laptop, and both were different Internet connection, so I know it's not weak internet connection, nor it is from a phone or laptop... I also saw someone else complain about it a minute ago...

Ah shit i dont have other link
:josad:

N

NeutralWatcher

Imgur link whoever needs it.

I messed up. First page should be the last page of the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.