Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

that's the thing that i still wondering.
why did so many people hate sanji?
what have sanji done to them?:josad:
It's because panel about Sanji is Sanji calling Page One as flower city dinosaur and Sanji straight out hitting on Ulti in front of Page One which means Sanji doesn't take Page One seriously and destroy headcannon of all Sanji haters that Sanji vs Page One rematch would happen. :myman:

C

critical mindset

Where does it say that? All it says it takes Zoro haki and does bigger slash and that was before Zoro tamed it. Where does it say it multiplied Zoro power? What? You think he didn't take out gifters. What are you even talking about. Let me move on clearly trolling
Multiply it’s power through haki overusage, yes. There were plenty of gifters left which means he lacks the skill to execute the necesary power moves efficiently. He is given a cheat and fails to properly execute leaving him drained and deluged with gifters that were full of energy mocking Zoro, while Zoro was breathing heavy and looking busted

Zoro lacks the necessary skill and stamina to wield Enma

Jack got ganged up...

Like you don't see both Katakuri and King neg diff Jack when teaming up?

Your making it sound like Inu or Neko individually negged Jack which is dumb
The vibe I got was that Jack stood literally no chance at all against the dukes. And yeah, while Katakuri and King together are low diffing Jack, are they doing it immediately in the same fashion as the dukes? I can’t see it

Status
Not open for further replies.