Status
Not open for further replies.
People clearly haven’t gotten the memo that the scabbards are a legitimate threat to Kaido. He’s either winning and getting fucked up by the scabbards or winning through foul play. I am 100% sure of that at this point.

This is drake in his second best form with his weapons while against Sanji he doesn't have his weapons + less skill .... and still he tailed DJ sanji u only focused on the raw strength and u forgot that drake can use sky walk ( member of marine with Coby ) and do like sanji he evades his attacks and injure him while u have the weakest gear 3 without stretching made PO bleeding :yurazclear:
Less skill sure you cant deny the fact that he's physically stronger and more durable in the full zoan. And yea he it sanji but sanji got back up and was ultimately fine bro......X Drake using skywalk has not been shown bro. And Page One bled but again it didnt do shit bro.

C

critical mindset

I only see reasonable people, I dont see Zoro fanboys here. Only sanjis
Like I never understood why people rated Jack. He has the reaction speed of a fucking 90 year old grandma with Alzheimers. Dude literally has 0 combat skills other than endurance. Oda made it clear Jack vs. Kinemon is a tough battle, and Ashura Doji > Jack.

Law would straight up murder this guy, and these Yonko wankers are comparing him to Doffy.
Oars Jr was shown to be very fast even for his size, which he used to great effect to overpower the entire giant squad, run over all Vice admirals. He is the only remaining specimen of his race, the continent pulling race, imagine thinking Jack stands a chance against based on his shit showings. People have their heads up their asses

We have two yonkou confirming that jack is weaker than YC3

big mom said cracker is enough to defeat someone who defeated dofla

and kaido said jack is strong while also saying kaido is weak

no more doflamingo = yc1 threads please, that fanfiction ends today
Wait what? Two Yonko confirming Jack is weaker than YC3? Kaido saying Jack is strong but also saying he himself is weak?

Status
Not open for further replies.