Status
Not open for further replies.
Your strong Jack will get beaten by Jinbe. Is Jinbe > Doffy?

Last time I recall Doffy was one of the strongest Shichibukai and Jinbe one of the weakest.
After Jack endured all the injuries from fighting against an army worth of powerful individuals on steroids, plus two superior characters, Jinbe can only win against a heavily nerfed Jack.
And even then, it's not clear whether Jinbe solos him or not.

No, it's nothing but your headcanon. This chapter just massively dehypes Doflamingo again. At this point, I really have to rely on prime Kuma, at least he's not that much of a disappointment.

lol
can you can break shishio tho ?
mans insufferable
on the other hand your mans kaido got cut by a mid tier again.
oh wait , I quoted you
:yasu:
yeah this week is an L for multiple fandoms

i got mixed emotions reading this chapter

im probably not gonna defend kaido ever again, this just too much

lmaooo i dont wanna break shishio but i was just saying that zoro is closer in strength to the other supernova and he disagreed and it seems this chapter agrees with me more then it agrees with him

I think Kaido is weaker than Akainu why would I wank him? We also literally just saw a commander get washed by two scabbards, and Kaido made it clear that Jack stood absolutely no chance at all. We’ve seen Ashura put Jack on the back foot, Denjiro and Kawamatsu we’re both implied to be on that level, etc. So yeah it isn’t a stretch to say Kaido is fighting the equivalent of 5+ commander level dudes rn.
Why? He doesn't give af. As long as they can't deeply scar him like Oden, he's good. They can overwhelm him, but like the legends say "no one can kill Kaido".

Technically even Luffy was sending this dude packing.

Her power is strong after she catched him while he dealt with PO right so until she catches him with that form we can talk we aren't talking about 2 vs 1 it's 1 vs 1 :myman:and Drake reacted to Killer ( speed ) and stopped Urouge ( raw strength ) and his skills comez from his base form with his weapon not his Zoan form :kata:
What form Damaged the Pacifista Tho???? lol If I recall unlike his base form the Full Zoan form physically overpowered and caused the pacifista to bleed did it not?

this is an interesting discussion because Sanji is the only SH who had a confrontation with X-Drake in the first place.
but in this chapter, Sanji kinda agree with Luffy decision with X-Drake joining the alliances.
on top of that, like you said, he even running with Luffy trying to go to the rooftop.
Real Vice Captain is accepting what is Captain's decision, no matter what. :myman:
Gosh, I'm such a devil, I gave you guys some ammo, now go shoot them
:beckmoji:

I think Kaido is weaker than Akainu why would I wank him? We also literally just saw a commander get washed by two scabbards, and Kaido made it clear that Jack stood absolutely no chance at all. We’ve seen Ashura put Jack on the back foot, Denjiro and Kawamatsu we’re both implied to be on that level, etc. So yeah it isn’t a stretch to say Kaido is fighting the equivalent of 5+ commander level dudes rn.
People have underestimated the scabbards from the get-go, thinking about Oden being their captain of sorts, they are not too far-off of a Yonkou main crew.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yeah this week is an L for multiple fandoms

i got mixed emotions reading this chapter

im probably not gonna defend kaido ever again, this just too much

lmaooo i dont wanna break shishio but i was just saying that zoro is closer in strength to the other supernova and he disagreed and it seems this chapter agrees with me more then it agrees with him

It really doesnt zoro is still yet to even use haki.

kinemon is yc now?

:bamathink:
I didnt see doffy neg this mofo
law
or this dude crying from pica. kiku must be yc as well. if he isnt yc/high tier
he is a mid tier .
How many times have I told you guys, YCs are not that strong. Right now, Law/Kid > Calamities (Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe opponents), let alone Doffy. Those are opponents for Zoro/Sanji.

People want to ride Katakuri's coattail, but the guy was the equivalent of Big Mom's Oden. He was handcrafted for Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.