General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
I'm so tempted to read this manga from the reactions I see
I still have no clue what is it about
Basically people get superpowers from devils to become devilman with abilities. Storytelling and characters are unique.
Post automatically merged:

Oh goddamn, fuck, the action! That's the bizarity I needed!

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Chainsaw_Man_83

The designs are simply amazing once again. But lol, Fujimotos graphical obsession with intestines
some finally gets to become a god. Why can't Luffy become one as well and trample his enemies for his satisfaction, after all the plot conveniences and humiliation he got?:lusalty:

Basically people get superpowers from devils to become devilman with abilities. Storytelling and characters are unique.
Post automatically merged:

some finally gets to become a god. Why can't Luffy become one as well and trample his enemies for his satisfaction, after all the plot conveniences and humiliation he got?:lusalty:
So it doesn't revolve around one sexy girl with horns like I thought? :daydream:

So it doesn't revolve around one sexy girl with horns like I thought? :daydream:
There are devils based on things human fear. People fear blood, so there's a blood devil - people fear chainsaws, so there's a chainsaw devil. Story revolves around a lazy, horny boy who becomes a devil hybrid and is drawn into the sick world of devil hunting. Story has unique, well written characters, amazing action scenes with bizarre brutality and cool designs, and a red thread of mystery and a grand plot going throughout. Also some horny teen romance, but not in a cringe way. It's often kinda kafkaesque, lol. It's great, I'd start reading immediately.

---

Also proud at my boys for quitting the Makima simping.. T^T

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Loved how the world expanded exponentially with one chapter. Makima is trying to frame her motives as righteous. It's cliche "I'm going to maintain peace by killing evil people" villain but it's executed well. I love the movies chapter the more we find out. She's evil af but she's been carrying the burden of being the lone individual to remember all the horrors the devils chainsaw killed. She's longing for normal relationships without command dynamics, but probably will never attain that.

I liked how the abrupt transitions after the previous devils are killed is explained. They never mention them again cause they're erased. But Denji still remembered Aki even if he couldn't remember the gun devil :josad:

Anyway, it feels like we're closing in on the final arc. But there's potential after this chapter to expand the world post Makima. Dunno if Fuji will do it, but I hope he does.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Chapter 96 is out

Wild times when Chainsawman is out before One piece huh? But that's 2020 for ya
Nice to see best girl Reze back, even if she's just a Makima puppet. So Makima is able to control the devils she defeats like she said a few chapters ago. Basically they gotta beat CSM so Makima can control him.

Denji has 2 way for victory: 1) Kill all Japanese citizens so that killing Makima actually kills her. Which is what the Gun devil was trying to do but it's unrealistic.

2) Eat Makima.

Well...I guess we're really moving towards the ending now. I can't see how it progresses much past this event if Makima is dead.