Status
Not open for further replies.

It's interesting that Kaido who claimed that a pirate will always abandon you after you lose jumped in front of Jack to protect him when he was about to get defeated, and said the opponents were strong instead of mocking/criticizing Jack's strenght for losing.
Thats his subordinate it is different and it is possible that Kaido was talking about some of his former crewmembers

It's interesting that Kaido who claimed that a pirate will always abandon you after you lose jumped in front of Jack to protect him when he was about to get defeated, and said the opponents were strong instead of mocking/criticizing Jack's strenght for losing.
Tbh, it sounds like all of this has to do with his past with Rocks. They likely fell apart at God Valley because they betrayed each other. They probably also respected each other's strength.

well you have to remember he said “when they know they’ll lose”. And i don’t think kaido thinks he’ll lose
He has the numbers advantage still overall and i’m sure he thinks his ability outclasses the combined efforts of the scabbards.

Tbh, it sounds like all of this has to do with his past with Rocks. They likely fell apart at God Valley because they betrayed each other. They probably also respected each other's strength.
wasn't it stated by whitebeard in the oden flashback that the rocks pirates didn't really care for one another anyway, they were just a group put together by rocks and there was no real love loss between them

wasn't it stated by whitebeard in the oden flashback that the rocks pirates didn't really care for one another anyway, they were just a group put together by rocks and there was no real love loss between them
Doesn't mean Kaido didn't respect the power of his peers. He apparently was one of the youngest (being an apprentice). Its also possible he was betrayed. Half the reason I expect a Rocks flashback soon, probably in Act 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.