@MonsterZoro the anime opening literally means nothing, my point was dont jump to conclusions via anime openings

Also my opinion was my belief King was a swordsman, the sword he has seems (my guess) like a famous blade. Has a similar sheath to Wado. So My belief is that he is a swordsman.

I ran the poll to see what other people though of King as a swordsman and peoples opinions matter when data heavily favor them believing King is a swordsman.

I can easily be wrong, but the difference between what Im saying and what your saying is im making a prediction and you are making a foregone conclusion

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
@MonsterZoro the anime opening literally means nothing, my point was dont jump to conclusions via anime openings

Also my opinion was my belief King was a swordsman, the sword he has seems (my guess) like a famous blade. Has a similar sheath to Wado. So My belief is that he is a swordsman.

I ran the poll to see what other people though of King as a swordsman and peoples opinions matter when data heavily favor them believing King is a swordsman.

I can easily be wrong, but the difference between what Im saying and what your saying is im making a prediction and you are making a foregone conclusion
but u dont think its weird the opening has so many moments thats not even in the chapter yet and with these last few chapters the opening has moments from it?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
No I dont, because I dont jump to conclusions based off anime openings

It's like saying that Sanji was going to fight Kizaru in Dressrosa because they were fighting in the opening
thats different wano anime has been different to past arcs anime. Even the opening spoiler denjiro and white beard roger etc..

you cant compoare this opening to others

thats different wano anime has been different to past arcs anime. Even the opening spoiler denjiro and white beard roger etc..

you cant compoare this opening to others
No it isnt different an opening is an opening, you're treating the opening like a legit foreshadowing with a foregone conclusion, dressrosa showed they are red herrings, which is why im not making any definitive conclusions based on an opening.