He won't make it :kayneshrug:
But why is it even important when we get to 1000? He should just take his time and not push himself it doesn't matter if it comes it this year or at the begining of the next year
Anyway Oda is always 5 or 6 chapters ahead if it's really important for them to hit 1000 this year they can release 3 chapters at once and just be ahead 3 or 4 chapters :zosleepy:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can't wait to reach chapter 1000th, but not because I wanna see it, but because I wanna find out whether it was worth it, all the sacrifices. I also wanna see your reaction if chapter 1000th turns out to be not what you expected.
If 1000th does not deliver I will not return to One Piece until the end probably.

I decided on it a few chapters ago before I went on a break after 990.

1000th is hyped as fuck.

If 1000th does not deliver I will not return to One Piece until the end probably.

I decided on a few chapters ago before I went on a break after 990.

1000th is hyped as fuck.
It will probably be the end of act 3
I have also been dissapointed with a lot of these recent chapters if 1000 doesn't deliver a good ending for act 3 or a strong and hype start for act 4 i will probably drop op for a few month :kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It will probably be the end of act 3
I have also been dissapointed with a lot of these recent chapters if 1000 doesn't deliver a good ending for act 3 or a strong and hype start for act 4 i will probably drop op for a few month :kayneshrug:
Fire Force current arc is more hype than the entire Wano lmao.