Some next level spoliers tbh.

- Gaja pissed af
- Natch hype usual
- Missing sibling ๐Ÿ˜’?
- Zora and Magna. Finafuckally
- Asta's Devil and training.

- Charlotte
:blush:

She's about to carry the manga in the absence of her partner, while following in his footsteps. The rise of a new ๐Ÿ is here and she looks absolutely livid.

:finally:

Let's gooo Tabata!!!

- One thing i will criticise is the similarity is the stituation between kurama and the AMD.

Just seen it done too many times before to call it hype.

It's decent but it is what it is. A staple shonen troupe. We should have seen it coming a mile away.

I will however start calling it bs if AMD becomes a willing partner to Asta.

Imagine this-
"You're not just a outcasted unloved Demon, you're friend of a citizen and future magic King of the Clover Kingdom, you're Astaroth"

:sanmoji:

Lmfao. Can't be having that
True about the AMD part but hey he doesn't need to fist bump with him.

I hope Tabata will make them have PVP in which Asta beats him not fist bumps with him.

It looks like Nacht wants Asta to force AMD to work with him or basically tame him.

Nacht probably gained power in the same manner.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
True about the AMD part but hey he doesn't need to fist bump with him.

I hope Tabata will make them have PVP in which Asta beats him not fist bumps with him.

It looks like Nacht wants Asta to force AMD to work with him or basically tame him.

Nacht probably gained power in the same manner.
Yeah I would rather have the AMD stay evil tbh.

Would be dope as an EOS villain

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah I would rather have the AMD stay evil tbh.

Would be dope as an EOS villain
Me too.

My dream ending for BC is DK Asta ( or AMD possessing Asta body to the fullest extent ) vs Wizard King Yuno.

Seth

โ€Ž
Only problem with that is- The mc realistically won't be able to achieve his goals at that point.

Unless Asta does an Eren
Bruh and that is why this is amazing. Would you be pissed that Asta doesn't achieve his dream? Because I will not.

Imagine how different it would be if Shonen story doesn't end in a traditional shonen way.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Bruh and that is why this is amazing. Would you be pissed that Asta doesn't achieve his dream? Because I will not.

Imagine how different it would be if Shonen story doesn't end in a traditional shonen way.
Don't know what I would feel tbh. If Tabata can deliver it well then I will take it.

Depressing but great

Seth

โ€Ž
Don't know what I would feel tbh. If Tabata can deliver it well then I will take it.

Depressing but great
What I mean is that it would be a nice refresher if MC doesn't achieve his dream. Let's say Yuno must kill AMD who will be possessing Asta's body atm and it would be so tragic and etc.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
What I mean is that it would be a nice refresher if MC doesn't achieve his dream. Let's say Yuno must kill AMD who will be possessing Asta's body atm and it would be so tragic and etc.
Yeah I got you.

And the answers the same. While it would be fresh and a twist of an ending compared to the common shonen genre, and while I would enjoy it, it would still leave me depressed lmfao.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Another rough translation.
Thanks to JailMurdoch​

Asta : This place ? Whose house is this ?
Nacht : This is a certain noble's house..... used to be.

Nacht: "You witch merely do nothing but drink" (Vanessa)
Nacht: "The former prisoner merely thinks about his relative" (Gauche and Marie)
Nacht: "The bad-looking deliquent is a bare peasant... and the bad-looking guy with the mask is also a bare peasant"
Grey: " E-Everyone... They're all good persons!! D-don't judge them by their looks alone!! "

Nacht: "If you don't want to be judged by you appearance, don't show this appearance."
Nacht: "There isn't a single human who is good from the very start. You are all those gathered by Yami, but if you bastards are his dear members, then"

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Thanks to JailMurdoch​

Nacht: "The former prisoner merely thinks about his relative" (Gauche and Marie)
Nacht: "The bad-looking deliquent is a bare peasant... and the bad-looking guy with the mask is also a bare peasant"
Grey: " E-Everyone... They're all good persons!! D-don't judge them by their looks alone!! "
Love this panel.

I hope they will realize that playtime is over.

Time to get this shonen to darker days.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Thanks to JailMurdoch​

Nacht: "If you don't want to be judged by you appearance, don't show this appearance."
Nacht: "There isn't a single human who is good from the very start. You are all those gathered by Yami, but if you bastards are his dear members, then"
If you look closely you can see that Natch doesn't dare chat shit about Charmy.
He knows whats up.
Charmy the ๐Ÿ

Status
Not open for further replies.