Versus Battle Pein vs Tobirama

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Aight so boom. Meant to make this thread a brick ago tbh lmao, but hea it is. Who wins? Tha 3rd Sage of tha Six Paths or Tha Second Hokage?

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Nagato

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Tobirama_Senju

Personally i think Tobi takes this at High diff, Almighty Push(Peins signature technique) has a recharge time which is tough against Tobi who is insanely fast especially with his FTG technique. Add in his Bringer of darkness genjutsu(was that anime only?) which would disrupt that paths vision and Pein loses a major part of his arsenal. I’m not including Edo Tensei cause that would be too much imo

anyway, argue it and leave ya thoughts

@Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Admiral Lee Hung @silverfire @Van @RayanOO @Monkey D Theories @Veku @comrade knoe I’m forgetting sum folks, tag em

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Tobirama canonically never used kunainor anything for Flying Thunder God. One Chou Shinra tensei And he’s dead
Yea he never did, but that doesn’t take away from tha fact he’s a Top 5 all time character speed wise. Plus we know that shinra tensei has a recharge. So even if we assume tha Chou Shinra Tensei is tha same recharge time. That’s plenty of time for Tobi to close tha distance Tobi outsped a brain dead Jubito lol

Tbh Pein only chance is to take his soul. And I doubt he’s doing that

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So it's Tobi? Was confused by the thread title lmfao.

If Pain fights like against Jiraiya and Naruto I think Tobi can take it. He's not a dodo brain, he'd figure out the shared vision and the path that revives them, in CQC he'd tag the paths and will be able to deal with them with FTG, and the cooldown on ST is more than enough time for Tobi to take out the Deva Path too.

I think he can take it.

Though against Nagato I think he loses.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I only watched the anime lmfao, but from what I recall, Pain seems far more powerful. Minato is likely much faster but Pain has that silly ass Rinnegan which basically means he could have whatever dumbass ability Kishi felt like drawing lol.

I guess I could see this going either way but yeah like I said, Pain seems far stronger from just me watching the anime.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I only watched the anime lmfao, but from what I recall, Pain seems far more powerful. Minato is likely much faster but Pain has that silly ass Rinnegan which basically means he could have whatever dumbass ability Kishi felt like drawing lol.

I guess I could see this going either way but yeah like I said, Pain seems far stronger from just me watching the anime.
That was an error on my part dawg lmao. I meant to put Tobirama

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Minato Mid diff lmao.

Naruto is an overpowered, clown.

White Minato is a G.

Bogard

You can't win
Although Nagato is overall stronger in all his moves, there is a reason why he opted for the Pain strategy in battles, and the reasons behind this are

- Numbers(can outnumber opponents better than if he fought himself especially with the Rinnegan shared vision)
- Rinnegan shared visions allowing each bodies to cover the other's back
- The fact that they are dead bodies make them painless and easy to use as sacrifices especially with the revival path around to revive the bodies if they necessary

Knowledge is also very important while fighting Pain, and by the time you manage to discover that you're fighting a dead puppet, that these puppets can be revived, the time it takes to know all the Paths moves mid combat might be hard in a single fight

Imo then, the Pain strategy that Nagato used was ideal for him especially after he was injured on the legs, but with the main advantage that Nagato has while fighting himself being the fact his moves are a lot stronger, and can perform all paths techniques at the same time, and Nagato was portrayed as Kabuto's last ressort edo card, short of Madara, placing him on a higher pedestal than other non-Madara edos, let alone Kin / Gin who Tobirama lost to in the past, with me not thinking Pain was necessarily that below living Nagato judging by the advantages it grants him, plus the fact it was his forego strategy for battles

Now people might cite his battle with Naruto in Konoha, but let's place things in context. A full power Pain would have low diffed Naruto back then even with SM. The Pain Naruto fought was still recovering from his Konoha busting Shinra tensei where it was mentioned that all the bodies were weakened, with Tendo literally not able to use his trade mark move for a long time when the weakened paths were losing to the combined efforts of SM Naruto, the Gama trio, Pa/Ma, with the advantage of all the knowledge gathered by Jiraya, Kakashi...

So I find it difficult for Tobirama to win this especially since he has no real defensive or wide spread teleportative techniques to face big moves like Chou Shinra tensei, or Chibaku tensei
Bringer of darkness genjutsu(was that anime only?)
This is anime only yes. In the manga, it's Hashirama who uses it

Although Nagato is overall stronger in all his moves, there is a reason why he opted for the Pain strategy in battles, and the reasons behind this are

- Numbers(can outnumber opponents better than if he fought himself especially with the Rinnegan shared vision)
- Rinnegan shared visions allowing each bodies to cover the other's back
- The fact that they are dead bodies make them painless and easy to use as sacrifices especially with the revival path around to revive the bodies if they necessary

Knowledge is also very important while fighting Pain, and by the time you manage to discover that you're fighting a dead puppet, that these puppets can be revived, the time it takes to know all the Paths moves mid combat might be hard in a single fight

Imo then, the Pain strategy that Nagato used was ideal for him especially after he was injured on the legs, but with the main advantage that Nagato has while fighting himself being the fact his moves are a lot stronger, and can perform all paths techniques at the same time, and Nagato was portrayed as Kabuto's last ressort edo card, short of Madara, placing him on a higher pedestal than other non-Madara edos, let alone Kin / Gin who Tobirama lost to in the past, with me not thinking Pain was necessarily that below living Nagato judging by the advantages it grants him, plus the fact it was his forego strategy for battles

Now people might cite his battle with Naruto in Konoha, but let's place things in context. A full power Pain would have low diffed Naruto back then even with SM. The Pain Naruto fought was still recovering from his Konoha busting Shinra tensei where it was mentioned that all the bodies were weakened, with Tendo literally not able to use his trade mark move for a long time when the weakened paths were losing to the combined efforts of SM Naruto, the Gama trio, Pa/Ma, with the advantage of all the knowledge gathered by Jiraya, Kakashi...

So I find it difficult for Tobirama to win this especially since he has no real defensive or wide spread teleportative techniques to face big moves like Chou Shinra tensei, or Chibaku tensei

This is anime only yes. In the manga, it's Hashirama who uses it
Honestly Tobirama using Bringer of Darkness makes more sense than Hashirama using it since Hashirama doesn’t seem like the genjutsu type